Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Parrot dropping out of the sky

Sorry for your loss but no receipt is fair even if you bought it “new”, it has to do with the store paying for the repair
Yes I should have been more careful on this part. So I understand that they can not replace the drone. However I can not accept that for such a big company that wants to be taken seriously they don't have a repair facility? In other words if your warranty passes out then tough luck for anything that happens we can not do anything so your money is totally waisted.
Also the fact that they are not bothered to investigate the reason why the drone switched off and dropped like a stone and also with so many incidents of anafi falling with out any reason it should have taken parrot a more serious approach than a "sorry we can't do anything" (I offered to pay for repair costs to parrot)
Now all I can do is just throw the drone in the bin

Reactions: Bruchpilot
Are there any European shops that can repair the drone? I can give it a try , I don't know if it worths selling it as the camera is not working and it can not fly

Unfortunately I do not know of any European repair shops. What exactly is damaged? It is surprising how much people will pay for damaged Anafi's on Ebay. Which country do you live in?

Unfortunately I do not know of any European repair shops. What exactly is damaged? It is surprising how much people will pay for damaged Anafi's on Ebay. Which country do you live in?
I live in Cyprus (EU country)
as for the damage:

right rear arm seems to be damaged , battery is deformed and has marks also the body has some marks and most important the camera is transmitting a blurry image and it can not level it stays in full downward position and i get the message "make sure nothing is blocking the camera" so the drone can not fly to check for any other damage also a few marks on the drone body/. I can provide photos too

Here in Germany, Berlin, is a shop which makes a cost estimate and repairs your Anafi.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Thank you
Also since parrot does not accept my PayPal transaction and eBay confirmation I want to ask which shops in UK sell parrot anafi drones? I will give it a last chance to try and contact shops that sell anafi drones , it could be a small chance of finding an original receipt through serial number

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame