Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Prop Screws - Why ?

Paulkay231

Reaction score
I contacted parrot Tech - support U.K. To Ask about screw prop replacement spares, could I get some from them , or what spec the screws are..
The reply I recieved was -

The only spares available , are batteries . And props .

Not screws.. I don’t think I’m the only one to have dropped a small screw before..

Not a major item to parrot try securely attaching a new or old prop without the correct screw.

Which is possibly why other manufactures supply spare screws.. But not parrot..
Please be careful - Make sure you never get a screw loose ..
If you do change your Props make sure it’s in a secure well lit - work area , with a magnetic mat.. ‘
cos if you lose just - 1 screw that’s your flying over .. For the sake of pennies..
forget how long the battery lasts , which angle your camera reaches- How easy and compact it folds .. Drop one screw , or 1 works lose -
Game over .. Until you find a compatible screws..

But always remember - Always use - Parrot spares as it will void your warranted..

Reactions: Landbo and KentA

Anafi233FL

Reaction score
Another reason why I bought a good 3ft round vinyl launch pad... for lauching and field maintenance!! Keeps everything clean and in one place!..

Landbo

Reaction score
confirmed (y)
Yes there is a whole set of screws if you buy a set of leaves at Parrot. Unfortunately, the set is so expensive that you can earn a lot of money by taking care of the screws you have.

Regards Leif.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fvanz