Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Prop Screws - Why ?

Paulkay231

Reaction score
I contacted parrot Tech - support U.K. To Ask about screw prop replacement spares, could I get some from them , or what spec the screws are..
The reply I recieved was -

The only spares available , are batteries . And props .

Not screws.. I don’t think I’m the only one to have dropped a small screw before..

Not a major item to parrot try securely attaching a new or old prop without the correct screw.

Which is possibly why other manufactures supply spare screws.. But not parrot..
Please be careful - Make sure you never get a screw loose ..
If you do change your Props make sure it’s in a secure well lit - work area , with a magnetic mat.. ‘
cos if you lose just - 1 screw that’s your flying over .. For the sake of pennies..
forget how long the battery lasts , which angle your camera reaches- How easy and compact it folds .. Drop one screw , or 1 works lose -
Game over .. Until you find a compatible screws..

But always remember - Always use - Parrot spares as it will void your warranted..

Reactions: Landbo and KentA
Another reason why I bought a good 3ft round vinyl launch pad... for lauching and field maintenance!! Keeps everything clean and in one place!..

I contacted parrot Tech - support U.K. To Ask about screw prop replacement spares, could I get some from them , or what spec the screws are..
The reply I recieved was -

The only spares available , are batteries . And props .

Not screws.. I don’t think I’m the only one to have dropped a small screw before..

Not a major item to parrot try securely attaching a new or old prop without the correct screw.

Which is possibly why other manufactures supply spare screws.. But not parrot..
Please be careful - Make sure you never get a screw loose ..
If you do change your Props make sure it’s in a secure well lit - work area , with a magnetic mat.. ‘
cos if you lose just - 1 screw that’s your flying over .. For the sake of pennies..
forget how long the battery lasts , which angle your camera reaches- How easy and compact it folds .. Drop one screw , or 1 works lose -
Game over .. Until you find a compatible screws..

But always remember - Always use - Parrot spares as it will void your warranted..
Your message is so right on. There must be a way to get new screws other than ordering another new bird, then taking the screws you need before returning it as defective for money back? Come on Parrot. Send us some screws rather than screwing us!

Your message is so right on. There must be a way to get new screws other than ordering another new bird, then taking the screws you need before returning it as defective for money back? Come on Parrot. Send us some screws rather than screwing us!
I agree and think it's pretty lame that parrot does not include spare screws with the set of props that come when you originally purchase the Anafi
However that being said, screws are included when you purchase a set of parrot OEM replacement props - Best buy, Amazon, etc, reasonably priced at $20 in US

Reactions: Saladshooter
I just swapped all props yesterday and could not find any screws in the box. I had two sets from Parrot one was un opened.
This is a major problem since the screws are not easily sourced. They are whats called a "Shoulder screw."

Image of Standard, Shoulder Screw, 18-8 Stainless Steel, 1/8 in Shoulder Dia., 3/16 in Shoulder Length Model: STR60118C03
Standard, Shoulder Screw, 18-8 Stainless Steel, 1/8 in Shoulder Dia., 3/16 in Shoulder Length Model: STR60118C03
$4.37
Grainger Indust...

Image of Shoulder Bolts (Imported), Alloy Steel Black Oxide Finish, 3/8 Inch Shoulder (5/16 Inch-18 Thread) X 1 Inch | Bolt Depot
Shoulder Bolts (Imported), Alloy Steel Black Oxide Finish, 3/8 Inch Shoulder (5/16 Inch-18 Thread) X 1 Inch | Bolt Depot
$1.41
Bolt Depot

1622394602214.png
Image of Traxxas 3x12mm Shoulder Screws (6) - TRA3642
Traxxas 3x12mm Shoulder Screws (6) - TRA3642
$3.00
AMain Hobbies
(11)

Good catch.

Reactions: Rizzo08
I just swapped all props yesterday and could not find any screws in the box. I had two sets from Parrot one was un opened.
This is a major problem since the screws are not easily sourced. They are whats called a "Shoulder screw."

View attachment 5613
Standard, Shoulder Screw, 18-8 Stainless Steel, 1/8 in Shoulder Dia., 3/16 in Shoulder Length Model: STR60118C03
$4.37
Grainger Indust...

View attachment 5612
Shoulder Bolts (Imported), Alloy Steel Black Oxide Finish, 3/8 Inch Shoulder (5/16 Inch-18 Thread) X 1 Inch | Bolt Depot
$1.41
Bolt Depot

View attachment 5614
View attachment 5615
Traxxas 3x12mm Shoulder Screws (6) - TRA3642
$3.00
AMain Hobbies
(11)

Good catch.
Hey,

Same problem, are you saying one or some of these links work for the Anafi, the Traxxas look the most similar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut