Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

anafi rotor blade screws.

Just ordered from Argos and will collect when I get to site this afternoon. Thanks for the confirmation.... I would rather be prepared, then leave it to chance at the last minute when changing a prop :)

I just damaged a screw and as of 4/28/19 Parrot still does not have a replacement part for those screws. I asked over the phone if they could confirm if the screws come with the replacement rotors and the rep said they do not come with the screws. Can anyone confirm this?
I am in major need of this screw. I can't believe some third party hasn't come out with a replacement.

I just damaged a screw and as of 4/28/19 Parrot still does not have a replacement part for those screws. I asked over the phone if they could confirm if the screws come with the replacement rotors and the rep said they do not come with the screws. Can anyone confirm this?
I am in major need of this screw. I can't believe some third party hasn't come out with a replacement.
No, there are 12 screws in the original Parrot prop sparepart package.

Hey there,

Could you tell me the name of the screw? One set got loose during flight, drone crashed,1 screw got attracted to motor magnet, the other is gone and I can't fly because of a very rarely found part which should have been easily replacable...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut