Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Thermal - Spare Parts - Sale

sibujacob

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Anafi Thermal spares for sale , including Thermal camera, RGB camera , gimbal , two used batteries , Anafi thermal Frame , SC3 Remote controller etc. Shipping will be done from India .

thank you

Hi,

I have a Anafi Thermal spares for sale , including Thermal camera, RGB camera , gimbal , two used batteries , Anafi thermal Frame , SC3 Remote controller etc. Shipping will be done from India .

thank you
Hey I am looking for a camera is possible. Thanks

Hey I am looking for a thermal camera. Call me or txt me 4404870469 if you have any thank you!

Do you know if I can just attach that to an anafi thermal drone body? Also how much for it?
Regret for the slow response. Please if we can what app chat on my mobile +91-9496731717 . What was your original issue

Ofcourse you can attach that to a Thermal Anafi. I will provide it complete with the gimbal and cable. It will cost you ONLY 350 Euros
Please also note that the Anafi is having two cables especially the CAM and gimbal cable which are very tiny. Unless you have done a drone repair earlier, you may get exhausted doing it first time and make errors.

Regret for the slow response. Please if we can what app chat on my mobile +91-9496731717 . What was your original issue
Hey I am not familiar with what’s up. I have it downloaded tho. My number is +1 440-487-0469. If you could txt me to start that would be great. I sadly lost my drone in a lake and wanted to try and rebuild it with new parts

Ofcourse you can attach that to a Thermal Anafi. I will provide it complete with the gimbal and cable. It will cost you ONLY 350 Euros
Please also note that the Anafi is having two cables especially the CAM and gimbal cable which are very tiny. Unless you have done a drone repair earlier, you may get exhausted doing it first time and make errors.
Hey I am not familiar with what’s up. I have it downloaded tho. My number is +1 440-487-0469. If you could txt me to start that would be great. I sadly lost my drone in a lake and wanted to try and rebuild by buying all the parts

Hi
I have send you a message by Whats App.
That is unfortunate that you lost in a lake 🙂....It reminds me of my DJI spark where i was rushing ashore from the Arabian sea at 0% battery level ater a autonomous mission .Just 5 seconds saved my drone. it was high blood pressure , heart pumping flight !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman