Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi v Anafi FPV Specifications

d95gas

Reaction score
Just for interest sake I have just done a full comparison of specifications of the Anafi v Anafi FPV. I dont know why, but I expected more differences. I know from the physical side there are some subtle differences, but the technical side there is very little in it.

Rather than posting ALL the specs, I have just put the specs where there is a difference between the two models: Red is Anafi FPV

Size folded:
244x67x65mm
218x69x64mm

Size unfolded:
175x240x65mm
241x315x64mm

Weight:
320g
315g

Max flight time:
25 min
26 min

Initially I did consider selling the Anafi and going for the Anafi FPV, but for whats in it, I will just wait, as I am sure they will release the "Cockpit Glasses 3" to gain some extra income from existing users.

I wonder why the folded length is smaller but the unfolded length and width are larger. It would be nice to see them one on top of each other for comparison.

Reactions: Zigzag84
I wonder why the folded length is smaller but the unfolded length and width are larger. It would be nice to see them one on top of each other for comparison.
Yes I found that odd as well. On the other hand they are not the best at reporting accurate details, would be interesting to see them in the flesh.

I don't think them measurements are right !!

FPV Anafi on top of the original Anafi. I did this to show that the motors are in the same place, as the flight characteristic are probably the same between all the models.

FPV_vs_Anafi.jpg

Reactions: Janos_Sz
Anafi_vs_Anafi_FPV_Dims.JPG

Above image shows the Anafi FPV on the left and the Original Anafi on the right.

The Anafi FPV measurements are correct, but Parrot is now measuring the propeller span on the Anafi FPV.

Reactions: Janos_Sz
Ok that makes sense as the FPV legs are only shorter by around 1cm vs. the original Anafi legs.

For what? Photo or Video and at what resolution? And is this "lossless"?
Just going by what Amazon says

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manon.s07