Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi warranty denied !!

Sorry to hear this, I agree with you that at least they could sell you a discounted drone only
I do understand Parrots point of view, yet I cannot figure out why they replace some and not others that are lost or end up in water
Not sure if it will help but you could try an appeal to someone in their upper management
Wishing you luck
I agree. A discounted drone only option would be very appreciated. No controller, no memory card, no extras. Just the drone.

Does you really believe that a screen recorder helps?
I don't.
Why?
I've received my anafy direct from Parrot, because the Disco has have a fault up from the beginning and the maiden fly was terrible. Parrot accept the warranty case and I send my Disco to Parrot.
They couldn't solved a replacement, after accepting the warranty case, and they didn't couldn't send me my Disco back...... Answer in short:We could not found your Disco, we couldn't send your owned Modell back...After long discussion (around 5 month) I received as replacement the Anafi.
Now I've initiated a question to the support about all engines reported an error after landing. This question was still in the warranty time.
Parrot wsnt to see a copy of the bill.
So far so good.
But they didn't accept the Email from herself, that they send me by delivering the Anafi.... I didn't received any other paper, mails from Parrot....What does it means?
Parrot does not accept her own emails as point for a warranty. In my case it was a hint to the support, that they forwarded this on to the technician,... I didn't want any replacement or something else. What's happen, if the Anafi has a fault?
Sorry, but the support is stupid and have (my personal meaning) the order to reject any request from customer and the contract of the support people could be released.This will be the same result for the customer.
I have work for several years in a level 3 support (worldwide) But this behavior it not a support. This is a behavior to reject anything

Reactions: Skydreamer
Sad to hear - They are really difficult to work with
just create your own receipt, maybe they won't know the difference ;)

So hears the deal , My Anafi decided to take a swim in the ocean after doing the latest battery update . Total power failure and the drone was lost , not recovered . I approached Parrot about possible replacement under warranty and the first thing they requested was the flight data from that flight . As we are all aware , the anafi doesn't log the flight data until the drone has returned and motors stopped . So when they are lost there is no data recorded . When I explained why i couldn't provided it , they kept coming back with " they need the flight data " . They eventually denied my warranty claim, which I am really disappointed about . They have set up the flight data system so they can dodge warranty claims , this is so dodgy . I have owned 3 parrot drones , this was my last . Time for a DJI .
This happened to me too. I took my anafi parrot to the keys. It started acting sluggish then dove into the water. I couldn't retrieve it. Anafi people kept demanding flight log but of course there was none. Denied warranty as there was no flight log.

So hears the deal , My Anafi decided to take a swim in the ocean after doing the latest battery update . Total power failure and the drone was lost , not recovered . I approached Parrot about possible replacement under warranty and the first thing they requested was the flight data from that flight . As we are all aware , the anafi doesn't log the flight data until the drone has returned and motors stopped . So when they are lost there is no data recorded . When I explained why i couldn't provided it , they kept coming back with " they need the flight data " . They eventually denied my warranty claim, which I am really disappointed about . They have set up the flight data system so they can dodge warranty claims , this is so dodgy . I have owned 3 parrot drones , this was my last . Time for a DJI .
The same happened to me 4th July weekend in Florida keys. Drone suddenly lost power and fell into ocean. Anafi kept asking for last flight data. Wouldn't honor warranty without it.

Suggestion...... and I really dont know if its possible.

We have a couple of guys who have modified the Parrot application to give us battery voltage and enable FCC, is it possible one of them could investigate anyway of manipulating the application and find the element that is recording the flight data and ultimately sending it to Parrot, but manipulate in such a way that its also constantly writing or updating to phone/tablet that you use for flying the Anafi.

As I said, I dont know if its possible. If it were, it would shock the hell out of Parrot support when you report you have lost your Anafi in the sea, they ask for the logs, and you respond yes sure, will send them right over 🤣🤣🤣

Android version of FF6 records all telemetry from the Drone, including Battery Voltage, Battery Level, GPS position, Drone movements, Controller inputs, etc, etc, etc...

This is automatically sent to Parrot as part of your flight data - Parrot confirmed this and said they were going to re-train Customer Support to stop asking for this data, when they already have it.

You can access the logs yourself, and provide it to them, if they insist on it.

Android version of FF6 records all telemetry from the Drone, including Battery Voltage, Battery Level, GPS position, Drone movements, Controller inputs, etc, etc, etc...

This is automatically sent to Parrot as part of your flight data - Parrot confirmed this and said they were going to re-train Customer Support to stop asking for this data, when they already have it.

You can access the logs yourself, and provide it to them, if they insist on it.
Trouble is they are still asking the user to provide. Is there any way we can make this data accessible on the tablet/phone that the user is using, ie secondary copy?

I have many posts about retrieving the telemetry from the FF6 data folder on the phone.

I have many posts about retrieving the telemetry from the FF6 data folder on the phone.
Yep found the one where you were talking about the logs on the phone:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh