Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anybody Heard Of This Company Before? UBIBIRD Drone Platform

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Looks interesting but I did not see what UAV's it might work with or I might have missed it.

OK Just found it only works with DJI as they have the SDK to use with the software. Still looks pretty interesting.

What a pity it's not compatible with the Anafi, yet. I've got a youth sports carnival I am capturing voluntarily on Wednesday & live streaming of that would have been fantastic! We will have to settle with jpeg's & maybe short video snippets being pushed out to social media quickly instead; as originally discussed with the management team.

Have you considered using one of those screen capturing Apps? I know DUrecorder streams very well to facebook and Youtube but it is for Android only. Not a iOS user but I think they have that built into their OS now also. You could do a trial before your event and see if it works out.

• Love
Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Have you considered using one of those screen capturing Apps? I know DUrecorder streams very well to facebook and Youtube but it is for Android only. Not a iOS user but I think they have that built into their OS now also. You could do a trial before your event and see if it works out.
@Agustine thanks so much for the suggestion! I didn't think of that at all, but it is indeed a doable thing for me. There is an inbuilt facility for screen capturing within iOS already & it's super easy to share it from there once you have saved it! I'll get in touch with the organisers about how to possibly share it to them, so they can add it to their social media feeds.

If I ever get up to Canuckland, I'll shout you a great big whatever you Canuck's drink! Or, if you ever make it Downunder, the offer's there! Thanks again. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut