Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi AI Pricing

jaja6009

Reaction score
I have been wondering how much the new Anafi AI is going to cost, and I found somewhere that is offering it for pre-order. It comes bundled with some software so the price might be a bit lower from Parrot directly, we will see.

At $4,000 it is not cheap. It does offer some interesting features and I am confused about the LTE ability as DJI has stated that the LTE module for the new Mavic 3 is not available in the United States at this time, with people saying the LTE on drones was the reason.

If anybody takes the plunge please post and tell us about this new Parrot aircraft.

Drone DJ, has an article on pricing and capabilities.

It seems like Skyward throws in extras for free for the normal price. They have a year's worth of software (To include photogrammetry cloud processing) and a landing pad.

I think that this drone along with the Anafi USA will not "save" Parrot. While both are very capable drones, they don't necessarily offer as much as competing products pricewise.

Both Autel and DJI offer lower cost options compared to the Anafi USA that have around double the thermal resolution and radiometry.

Autel's mapping solution has a larger sensor, RTK/PPK, three batteries (Opposed to one) and a smart controller for $300 more.

Parrot has left us, its users and vocal advocates at times disgruntled by a lack of Customer Support and I truly hope that if you invest in these new "Enterprise" level drones, you get a total Enterprise experience.

I do hope that Parrot can turn it around, and for those needing non-Chinese aircraft, these secure drones do offer a leap forward for Parrot. But they will have an uphill battle to regain market share and to remain a viable drone manufacturer.

Drone DJ, has an article on pricing and capabilities.

It seems like Skyward throws in extras for free for the normal price. They have a year's worth of software (To include photogrammetry cloud processing) and a landing pad.

I think that this drone along with the Anafi USA will not "save" Parrot. While both are very capable drones, they don't necessarily offer as much as competing products pricewise.

Both Autel and DJI offer lower cost options compared to the Anafi USA that have around double the thermal resolution and radiometry.

Autel's mapping solution has a larger sensor, RTK/PPK, three batteries (Opposed to one) and a smart controller for $300 more.

Parrot has left us, its users and vocal advocates at times disgruntled by a lack of Customer Support and I truly hope that if you invest in these new "Enterprise" level drones, you get a total Enterprise experience.

I do hope that Parrot can turn it around, and for those needing non-Chinese aircraft, these secure drones do offer a leap forward for Parrot. But they will have an uphill battle to regain market share and to remain a viable drone manufacturer.
I agree with you man, Parrot left us! There is no way they can compete against the new Mavic 3, which cost 1000 EUR less for the fly more combo. The 4000 EUR Anafi AI comes with only ONE battery.

I knew that the new Anafi AI was going to be expensive, but this price for the product is simply too much😓

Reactions: IronSky1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh