Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Batteries????

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Any word on extra batteries hitting North America? I see people in the UK getting extra batteries but have not seen any retailers in North America having them in stock. Any leads???

The last time I spoke with Parrot support they were hoping for around 15-20 days from US release date to have them available. We'll see?

Anyone in the world already got spare batteries? Cannot get them yet on the european parrot website.(available soon!, but already mentionned a few weeks) Should be time now to buy them as anafi been released already a few weeks. And i need them as i am going on a trip in august. So if anyone has inside info regarding when batteries can be purchased, you are welcome to share this with me

Amazon.com has them listed but they are always out of stock. They have the option to buy and when they come in they will send them to you. People are reporting that they are receiving batteries this way. Not sure on how long they are waiting but it might be a option.

Well i went ahead and ordered a battery. Will let you know when I receive my order.

I emailed them today wanting to know when I can expect batteries in Canada. No real answer for a time frame but they gave me links to props out of China. A lot cheaper then I can buy them in the USA.

This is Bella from Parrot support team and I am happy to be helping with your case # 1182893, concerning your Parrot .

This is to confirm that the batteries are not yet available for Canada but I will subscribe you to the news feed so once they are available you will be notified with an email .

As for the propellers :

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_n...search-alias=aps&field-keywords=anafi+battery

It is always our aim at Parrot to provide you, our customer, with top quality service to the best of our ability.

Best Regards,
Bella,
Parrot Customer Support
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
1 (877) 972-7768

Amazon.com has them listed but they are always out of stock. They have the option to buy and when they come in they will send them to you. People are reporting that they are receiving batteries this way. Not sure on how long they are waiting but it might be a option.

Just to follow up, I put an order in on July 25th for 2. I have not received them at this point and for a while they were de-listed on Amazon. They are now listed again, as out of stock but order-able, so I'm hoping that means I might see a tracking number soon.

B&H Photo says they have batteries in stock according to their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one from Amazon UK. Rubber protective cover that falls off battery connection but otherwise no storage/protection.IMG_20180808_114833740.jpg

Carry bag now on order.

finally got mine from Parrot.com yesterday.

I ordered one day after you from Amazon. They just updated my arrival today from unknown to sometime from September 7rd through October 3rd. I'm not amused.

I hope that cranks down a bit more.

At least you guys can get them, there is still none in Canada to buy. Yes I can order from China but they want like 185 bucks a battery. They can suck my you know what :(

At least you guys can get them, there is still none in Canada to buy. Yes I can order from China but they want like 185 bucks a battery. They can suck my you know what :(
If we were closer I'd order for you. Canada is not exactly out reach in Minneapolis for a meet up but I think you are a bit far east of us.

Thanks for the offer, I have had a few offers like yours but with shipping and the exchange rate I am better off waiting for someone like Bestbuy to get them in stock. They will actually be cheaper as there will be no duty then.
I'm 35 miles from the US border so if I need to make a run to the border its not much of a problem. :)

Well I did have my battery on order with Amazon but after a week or so I saw that Parrot had them for sale. Cancelled my Amazon order and ordered from Parrot.com. Took a week and a half to ship from Ill. to Ca. But at least I finally got my second battery and in the mean time I all got Follow me and Flight Plan for 99 cents each. So it worked out.

Ron

I ordered one day after you from Amazon. They just updated my arrival today from unknown to sometime from September 7rd through October 3rd. I'm not amused.

I hope that cranks down a bit more.

The date has been updated to "Arriving Aug 27 - Aug 28". We'll see.

Yeah looks like they are out of stock again , also at parrot.com. I ordered one right on time , took only 4 days to arrive . But now after 2 weeks , you get the message , available soon again. Lets wait

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame