Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Batteries????

Yeah looks like they are out of stock again , also at parrot.com. I ordered one right on time , took only 4 days to arrive . But now after 2 weeks , you get the message , available soon again. Lets wait
For what it's worth they have never claimed to have them in stock that I've seen. It's effectively a pre-order for when they get stock.

For what it's worth they have never claimed to have them in stock that I've seen. It's effectively a pre-order for when they get stock.[/

I am not sure where you live , but in europe i ordered 1 from parrot.com on 2nd of august. Put it in the shopping basket and witin 4 days i received my spare battery in the netherlands ( i think it was sent from france) .
Yesterday i checked there website again , was planning for a third battery and it was mentionned again “available soon”. So i think the first batch they produced was sold very quickly

I am not sure where you live , but in europe i ordered 1 from parrot.com on 2nd of august. Put it in the shopping basket and witin 4 days i received my spare battery in the netherlands ( i think it was sent from france) .
Yesterday i checked there website again , was planning for a third battery and it was mentionned again “available soon”. So i think the first batch they produced was sold very quickly

Sorry I was referring to Amazon. I've never seen them list it as in stock.

Now Amazon is saying I'll have them Thursday. Not complaining about then arriving a week earlier, but I'm really curious about the logistical management on these.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh