Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 with Bebop 2 power battery.

Jimmid

Reaction score
Hi. I just got the Bebop 2 FPV kit. It came with the new FPV goggles AND a 3350mah Bebop 2 Power battery. It also has a Blue light instead of the Red light. I have read Parrot says not to use the Power HD battery with the Bebop 2, but that is what they sent in the kit. Almost a hybrid IMG_20181224_062818.jpgIMG_20181224_062726.jpgIMG_20181224_062733.jpgIMG_20181224_064704.jpg

If the charger an HD charger then it's fine to use even if not the non HD charger will not fully charge the power battery since they require more then 12v per cell to charge making those batteries Lihiv ot lipo..... just don't use a power hd charger on a regular parrot battery.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looks like the regular charger. Might get the HD charger so I can fully charge it.
Iron man is right, you can still use a regular charger on a power battery, but not the opposite.

Yes indeed, purchase the Power charger to experience the power batteries full potential. Longer flight time, that’s all I use now are power batteries.

Good luck,
Paul

You’re ok, the charger will still charge the Power battery only it won’t charge to its full potential. Close enough, you may want to order a power charger from Parrot store.

Congrats,
Paul

Reactions: IronMan
I contacted the Parrot Australia store asking the price and was told that they don't sell the power battery and charger and to contact HQ? Also confused at why my bebop 2 has the BLUE LED light? There is a post on another site that says Parrot no longer making bebop 2 and power, and are using up parts they have. Anyone else get a bebop 2 with a power blue LED?

I’ve gotten a blue light bebop 2 myself, strange things are surfacing lately but you’ll be ok with what they sent you. Power charger can be found on eBay, just make sure it’s a power charger.

The original charger will still charge your power battery, just not to full capacity but equal or more to the standard bebop 2 battery. You’re good to go, ?

Paul

I bought it in Australia through Officeworks.
Nice to have upgraded parts with your Parrot
here in Canada i bought one 2 weeks ago and I end up with the defective skycontroller 2 with the the round battery.
Now in the process with Parrot support to have it replaced

Hi - I'm also new here having got a bebop 2 just after Christmas. I bought mine at officeworks too and received the same kit - blue light, power battery. Loving it so far!

I contacted the Parrot Australia store asking the price and was told that they don't sell the power battery and charger and to contact HQ? Also confused at why my bebop 2 has the BLUE LED light? There is a post on another site that says Parrot no longer making bebop 2 and power, and are using up parts they have. Anyone else get a bebop 2 with a power blue LED?

Hi I’m new to drones got my bebop 2 for Christmas, drone and battery only, mine also has the blue light and would like to know why

Me too. Bought Bebop 2 FPV kit through Amazon. Blue light. Looks like I got a power charger as well!:D 13.5V, but no mention on the charger of incompatibility with BB2 batteries.

Last edited:
Pearson,
That's a Power battery. The regular BB2 battery is less than 3000mAh.

Anyone else get a bebop 2 with a power blue LED?
I bought a Parrot Bebop 2 FPV in Italy (MediaWorld store) on the november black friday.
This has a blue light, a HD power charger and a 3300mAh battery inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut