Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beta Testers Testing New RTH Feature

Are you sure you actually had a connection to the Anafi at the time you tried to interrupt? When over head it might have reconnected and that is why you where able to control it again. Just a thought, not saying it was so.

Good video and “connection lost” warning gone. Only option I could see was to press the “Land” button, but certainly didn’t want it to land before I could see it!

I had one lost connection happen, all I did was pull out the USB cable and plug it back in and it connected right away. Something to try if it happens to you again.

I sent an enquiry off to Tech Support last night regarding the fact that RTH is not working when the drone is less than 20m from the take off spot (Horizontal plane).

They have just come back to me, and clearly this person responding is running from some sort of script, unlike my previous experience.

They have asked for a long list of stuff BEFORE they will answer, this includes the obvious like all the firmware and software versions, which were included in the enquiry, make and model of my phone (again included in the query)...... they clearly didn't both to read all content of the enquiry..

They then list:

. Where I purchased the Anafi
. The time and date of purchase
. A copy of the original purchase receipt
and the list went on.

Think they only thing they didnt ask, was what colour underwear I had on at the time of the incident.

Think they have definitely lost the plot on this one OR playing for time!!!

I had an response back from parrot regarding the rth not working within 15 meters distance from controller , this is what they wrote:”

Thank you for contacting Parrot.

Kindly note that our Developers confirms that this option may be implemented in the next software update.”

Very strange what they are saying “next software update”??? Its already “in” the latest software !

New Android version with RTH option and other changes is now on the play store (not that I can try it).

V6.1.0 28th August 2018.

New controller and drone firmware also 1.1.0

Reactions: Zamzara

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut