Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Black camera (no feed, no solution using search)

danyorkshire

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have tried the search function but no answer for my problem yet.

My Anafi had a small bump against a fence and then dropped 10m.

Everything works other than the camera feed which is black.

The drone, batteries and controller are all up to date and I have tried a reset too.

It powers up well, flies fine, the gimbal moves correctly but nothing from the camera.

Using the youtube video posted elsewhere I took it apart enough to get the motherboard off, checked connections and put it all back together but no fix.

Do I have to go one step further and check connections on the head of the drone, the small plugs on the green board? or are these just for the arms?

Many thanks in advance.

All cable feeds coming or going from the camera need to be checked. One of mine had this problem but after carefully pushing on the connectors it started working.
These connectors can be a pain in the rear as they are only pressure fitted.

All cable feeds coming or going from the camera need to be checked. One of mine had this problem but after carefully pushing on the connectors it started working.
These connectors can be a pain in the rear as they are only pressure fitted.

Many thanks for your reply, are you aware of any diagrams which show which cables are for which functions so I can target my fault finding and not disturb anything which is working.

No sorry I do not. For mine when I had this problem all I had to do was play around in this area with what was going to the camera board. It was two years ago so memory is not all that great on which one was the problem. I do remember I never removed any connectors. Just pushed them down to make sure it was seated properly. I used a hard plastic orange peeler so I hopefully would not damage anything.
IMG_5857 2.jpg

2020-new-orange-peeler-orange-peeling-tool.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut