Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Broken Arrow Trail, Sedona AZ, May 2019

Wow!!
What software do you use for stitching the pictures togethter?
My pictures gets kind of blurry in the fare distances. (Using ICE or/and Autostitch.)

I always use FreeFlight 6 for stitching, because for my needs, I see no need for another app. Once done, I would email (share) the resulting photo to (with) myself.

Wow, very nice! How long did it take to shot all the various positions to get this beautiful shot?

Wow, very nice! How long did it take to shot all the various positions to get this beautiful shot?

Unfortunately I can't tell the exact time, but I would say it wasn't longer than the average for the 360 photo (taking all the photos, downloading them to my phone and stitching). All I remember is that the drones relative hight was 120m or about 360ft, and that I used lower quality setting for the final "photo". All other settings were default.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmh1nic
I always use FreeFlight 6 for stitching, because for my needs, I see no need for another app. Once done, I would email (share) the resulting photo to (with) myself.
OK, my FF6 alway crashes when using Hi-res option, gets about 70% then resets. (Lo res works but not an option) Therefore using 3rd party software.
Looking forward to more of your pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01