Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bug with bracketing?

Observateur

Reaction score
Have you ever experiment this bug? Sometime, after starting bracketing (7 shoots) FreeFligh app never comme back to live view. The screen stay lock in black and white and even if I move the Anafi. Screen stay locked on the bracketing black and white photo.
I must land the anafi, shutdown it and Freefligh app and restart to get back to live view.

Have you ever experiment this bug? Sometime, after starting bracketing (7 shoots) FreeFligh app never comme back to live view. The screen stay lock in black and white and even if I move the Anafi. Screen stay locked on the bracketing black and white photo.
I must land the anafi, shutdown it and Freefligh app and restart to get back to live view.

What type of phone or tablet are you using?

Well should be fast enough to handle the changes. So far I have never had that problem on my LG G6 android phone.

I had this impression too on an iPad Mini 4 ... very long to come back to live view.
When you shoot with the Bracketing option, do you choose DNG+JPEG ? (so it is 7 x 2 = 14 files to record including large DNG files to the SD card). During this processing time, you see the black & white shots.
Or do you suppose it is ‘frozen’ and land ?

Reactions: Observateur
Yes DNG+JPEG. No it's not frozen, I see the black & white shot but even after 2 or 3 minutes it doesnt comme back to live view.

Yes DNG+JPEG. No it's not frozen, I see the black & white shot but even after 2 or 3 minutes it doesnt comme back to live view.
What type of Micro SD Card are you using? It could just be a very slow write speed issue. Try with a U3 (ultra class 3) type & see if you still have the same issue. I noticed when I first got my Anafi that if I did a 7 bracketed capture with the card that came with the Anafi that it did take a very long time to write all those imges to it, so you have the B&W image on screen until it has finished writing them all. The card that comes with the Anafi is U1 (ultra class 1).

Speed enough you think?

View attachment 1164
That should work perfectly! It's U3 class.

Have you reformatted it in the Anafi at all? Maybe there's some peculiar requirement the Anafi has that cards be formatted in it. I have done this with all my cards & have no issues with it. I wait maybe 30 or 40 seconds when taking 7 bracketed exposures.

me too !!

I wish firm up this problem.

Reactions: Observateur
Just take out Cable from phone and put back in.
I get locks w iphone 8 ever since last update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame