Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Calling ANYONE having a Jumping that WORKS - HELP!

jfly

Reaction score
Hi all. If you are reading this, hopefully you have a working Jumping drone (mine is the racing Max model).

If this is you, all I am asking for is a few minutes of your time. What do I want? If you DO have a working model that functions with a Parrot app, I am looking for:

1. What Android/Apple device are you using (include make, model and operating software version)?

2. What app and version are you using?

3. What did you get the app from?

MANY thanks in advance. I hope with this info and your help I will finally be able to use mine!

Hello, First your drone must be fully charged to connect to it. Get the Freeflight 3 from the App store. I have the IPhone version. FF 3 offers three choices. FF 3, FF jumping, and FF Pro. Open FF Jumping and have fun.

Hello, First your drone must be fully charged to connect to it. Get the Freeflight 3 from the App store. I have the IPhone version. FF 3 offers three choices. FF 3, FF jumping, and FF Pro. Open FF Jumping and have fun.
Thank you TomF!

I have confirmed that battery is fully charged. In addition, I do not have apple anything. Based on the manual that came with it when I got it, I went to the google playstore searching for freeflight 3. I couldn't find it.

It was then I googled freeflight 3 and found out that years ago it had been changed into the 3 different apps you noted above. Returned to google play and searched for freeflight jumping. Playstore said that the app was not compatible with my device. I assume that's because my phone is Android 12,

Did more research and came across where someone said that you needed a lower operating system. So I bought 2 different tablets - one running Android 9 and the other Android 7. Again, playstore said apps were not compatible.

I sideloaded several versions of both freeflight 3 and freeflight jumping from various sites on my phone and those tablets with zero luck.

Tried to use 3 android emulators on my pc running android 5 to 9 - and nothing.

I have spent hours and hours scouring for a solution.

I recently went onto ebay and searched for my jumping drone and found several that were up for sale. I sent them all messages asking if they actually were currently using them, their device and apps used. Only one responded asking if I was interested in buying his. NICE!

I sent the tablets back and gave up. Nice paper weight and conversation piece.

I came across something on the internet that iphones and ipads still worked with this. But no other info. Hence this post.

So you are saying that if I had an iphone (unknown what ios or device), that you CAN download and install freeflight 3 and when you open the app you are given choices of which app to use and it opens that app for you or do you have to download freeflight jumping from apple as well?

Thanks for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320