Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera angle locks into P.O.I position for the rest of flight plan

REESO

Reaction score
when adding a P.O.I into a flight plan., the camera angle will stay in the fixed position of the set P.O.I altitude for the rest of the flight. Does anybody have the answer as to why this is. I have even set the camera angle to zero degrees from the P.O.I last way point to the landing way point but it still doesn't adjust. Any advice would be great thanks

If your flight plan does not include any other POI’s, the camera tilt will stay at the angle of the last POI position. I also noticed that the angle changes at the location of the next W-point, not while flying to the next W-point. Even when setting the slow change of camera angle.

Thank you for your response I will look into this. After a lot of test flights, I am getting better at judging a P.O.I manually with the camera tilt It would be great if I didnt have to though.

Once you set a POI ensure that you select only the points on the flight plan you want to reference the POI. You can select or deselect the points on the route. You can assign any point on the plan to any POI. Tap on the POI and it will light up the points that are referencing that POI.

Reactions: REESO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh