Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera out of focus

dmac601

Reaction score
Well I crashed my 2 the other day. It hit on the camera nose. Now the camera image is blurry and appears to be out of focus. Any ideas? Or will I need to replace the camera. I see there are several on Ebay and the cameras must go bad alot. Will a camera from a first gen work. I know the mounting bracket is different but are the cameras the same?

Sorry to hear about the lens issue, and yes bebop 1 and bebop 2 cameras are interchangeable.

Usually, you can readjust the lens portion. Doesn’t take much of a direct smack to lens to knock them out of focus. You don’t need to completely remove camera from drone, just the lens portion.

Remove lens, readjust while camera is on. Epoxy back on, let dry but make sure it’s refocused before drying.

Keep us posted, good luck.
Paul

CFBBD7C1-7070-4753-9CB6-FA0672C9D4F4.jpeg

Well I crashed my 2 the other day. It hit on the camera nose. Now the camera image is blurry and appears to be out of focus. Any ideas? Or will I need to replace the camera. I see there are several on Ebay and the cameras must go bad alot. Will a camera from a first gen work. I know the mounting bracket is different but are the cameras the same?
did you try what waldo pepper said cause i have the exact same issue

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut