Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can't connect to my Bebop 2

Hawkeye Alaska

Reaction score
I have Verizon mobile broadband for my internet service. When I try connecting my Bebop 2 to it it won't hook up. Can anybody help me out with this? Thanks Hawkeye

Turn on bebop,in your phone go to phones wifi setting and look for new network “Bebopxxxxxx”,tap that network to choose it,wait till it connects to it,close phone settings......
Start “Freeflight Pro”app,you should see live video under Fly and Film...if is all black and there is no live video,hit Connect(above Fly and Film)and choose Bebopxxxxx network,after few seconds you should see live video......
Note:you need iOS 9.3(or higher)and android 4.4 (or higher)for FreeflightPro app to work with your phone .

Thanks for answering so quickly.
My problem is it states "Connected, No internet connection " when I tap Bebopxxx but after rereading this I may not be performing the steps in the right order. I was turning on Freeflight Pro first. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks again .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181018-204238.jpg
    Screenshot_20181018-204238.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 25
First i never turn on or use my wifi. just turn on bebop 2, wait for red light to turn bright red. turn on sc2, wait for light to turn green , go into freeflight pro, connect to sc2 with usb cord. should show bebop and sc connected. calibrate drone everytime.

Hello Mike,

Happens to all of us, usually it’s a minor issue.

While it’s trying to connect, disconnect the usb cord from phone or controller and reconnect. Sometimes this works, I’ll think of other approaches tomorrow if this does not work.

Good luck
Paul

Hello Mike,

Happens to all of us, usually it’s a minor issue.

While it’s trying to connect, disconnect the usb cord from phone or controller and reconnect. Sometimes this works, I’ll think of other approaches tomorrow if this does not work.

Good luck
Paul
not sure why i got your reply, i made a reply to the person with the problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut