Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Casematix Anafi drone case

slvervper99

Reaction score
Just received this case yesterday. The plastic is sturdy enough to carry around but will crack if dropped from a height, not sure how high (I know it sounds dumb) the plastic is not brittle but it's also not those carry case that professional film makers use....... the environment proof heavy plastic cases. But for the price of less than $30.....can't really complain -it's light. And obviously, it's wayyyyy smaller than the XSP OEM Carry case.

Attachments

• IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0157.JPG
    IMG_0157.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0158.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0159.JPG
    IMG_0159.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Looks like a case for a Weller soldering iron that was converted over by adding a foam insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really liking my MC-Cases.com hard pack carry case so far.

Under a $100 on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DLTFLZD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Worth a try..........I like mine. They are not handy for backpacking, but if I am going to do that I will take the oem (Stock) case as it is perfect for backpacking. However on ATV and or in general Alaska outdoor use this hard case is perfect type of protection and accessory carry case I need.

Take care!

Attachments

• IMG_1094.JPG
    IMG_1094.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 15
  • MC-Cases Carrying Case Parrot Anafi.PNG
    MC-Cases Carrying Case Parrot Anafi.PNG
    275.8 KB · Views: 11
Really liking my MC-Cases.com hard pack carry case so far.

Under a $100 on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DLTFLZD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Worth a try..........I like mine. They are not handy for backpacking, but if I am going to do that I will take the oem (Stock) case as it is perfect for backpacking. However on ATV and or in general Alaska outdoor use this hard case is perfect type of protection and accessory carry case I need.

Take care!
Yup, considered this case......this will be handy in rugged areas. I have one for my Go Pro and I love it. But the one I bought is a third of the price and It's good enough at least for now. :D

Reactions: akdroner
Harbor Freight sells different sized Pelican style hand gun cases for $25.00 to $40.00 or so. If you’re willing to cut your own foam they work great and don’t hit the pocket hard. I user them for RC transmitters and other stuff that needs impact protection. The “bling” of a machine cut foam liner is not visible when the case is closed. The self cut foam protects just as well as the expensive machine cut foam does. A little better actually because the foam is not as dense. Dense foam is hard foam, which transmits impact shock better than soft foam.

Harbor Freight sells different sized Pelican style hand gun cases for $25.00 to $40.00 or so. If you’re willing to cut your own foam they work great and don’t hit the pocket hard. I user them for RC transmitters and other stuff that needs impact protection. The “bling” of a machine cut foam liner is not visible when the case is closed. The self cut foam protects just as well as the expensive machine cut foam does. A little better actually because the foam is not as dense. Dense foam is hard foam, which transmits impact shock better than soft foam.

This is something I thought of doing, but I haven't found foam for a decent price. Even on Amazon, foam that I can cut myself is somewhat spendy if you want the thick stuff. In the end, it seemed almost as expensive as buying the nice $100 case that's all ready to go.

Got my decals today and placed them on the case......yeah I know the N and the F are somewhat warped......the decals are not as easy to transfer as it was on the instructions.

Attachments

• IMG_0161.JPG
    IMG_0161.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI

Members online