Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Change anafi to FCC mode ios?

Blitzace

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a new anafi owner, got it on a black friday promo. I've read some things before about using the FCC mode in europe, tried the youtube video and it didn't work. Does anyone know how to activate FCC mode on ios on latest FF 6.2.1? Thank you!

PS: i've read a report or two about suddent falls during flight. As a new user i wonder if i should return my anafi right now... Opinions are welcome!

If you are new with Anafi, first try her functions as they are.
Then when you are familiar with your drone you can try other things.

If you are new with Anafi, first try her functions as they are.
Then when you are familiar with your drone you can try other things.
I got a 1km range only. That's why I was asking. And one thing does not have to do with the other. Also tried follow me but it didn't work. I drew the rectangle but it did not follow. i w,ould move and the rectangle would stay still on the screen.

1 km is quite good for CE and beyond VLOS.
But if you want to switch to 5 GHz on iOS: Here.
There are lots of posts here about follow me. Go searching.

@Whooper try using the SEARCH option on the forum first, there have been many posts regarding FCC mode and, One such thread HERE but there are others, but "Dirk_Anafi" is right, before venturing into the unknown, you are far better off having a good play with the device as it is and get to know its quirks.

Switching to FCC mode without actually being confident in the Anafi, could land you in a whole heap of trouble and turn out to be an expensive lesson.

Enjoy it as it is for a while

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut