Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cleaning Anafi

DutchMountains

Reaction score
Just read the below on the Parrot homepage:
" Drone body – Make sure the body of ANAFI is not weakened or damaged. Do not hesitate to clean the dust and particles that could accumulate, especially in motors, with a dry air spray cleaner."

Did anybody test cleaning the motors with dry air spray cleaner? Some cleaners I find on internet contain oily substances - not sure if this does any good... Any experience/advice on product? Cheers!

I think that I would not spray anything with oil in the motors.
Just dry air, if you can't come by a compressed air spray, take (the air from) your 5 car tyre ;-)

You can use this old rocket air blower duster, that is used to clean cameras and lens, originally from Giottos. They are much cheaper now than 10 years ago, only a few bucks on ebay... at least you are sure not to project oil or freeze anything ! Be sure it's full size, ~20cm, not the small ones.

There is also the fan and the space behind the camera where some dust or even bugs could be trapped.

Good point SCC! I have one of those air blowers for my camera. Will use this one on the motors and the other spots you mentioned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut