Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Corrosion prevention/spray for Anafis. Tips, uses, results?

MightyMuffins

Reaction score
@Thanev In another thread mentioned he uses a product called Corrosion X for most of his RC stuff on motors, controllers, ETC. I know there are various varients of that product but I am curious if anyone has done this for their parrot for example. Again if you get slammed by accidental rain, falls into salt water, and stuff......hell even fog....I am curious if anyone has used corrosion prevention products on their Anafi's and if you have, what is the best products for it and how would you best apply it? I know most stuff like Corrosion X doesn't affect other components on non-drones if it is sprayed but again....curious if anyone has used it on their Parrots and stuff?

I am thinking primarily you can lightly touch spray it into the motors on the legs and the anafi battery leads (or even use a paper towel and gently rub it)? Although if you do it right in the legs some of it may leak to the bottom where the WIFI components are but again will that have an effect (I assume not if the drone is off and once it dries or if you immediately flip it over and let it drain)?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood