Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Disused railway station - Bebop 2

speagles2

Reaction score
Hi all

Exploring a disused railway station in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia with the Bebop 2.

You can see from the initial shots of the windmill and the debris flying about near the platform how windy it was on the day - the Bebop 2 did pretty well.

Last edited:
Thanks Ian.

Yep, I'm enjoying the BB2, and impressed with the quality of the video it can produce in the right conditions. I'm enjoying the challenge of learning how to get the best out of it, and still only really scratching the surface.

It's a real shame Parrot seems to have discontinued it, as the whole package works incredibly well for the price, from FPV through the cameraman and follow me modes to flight plans etc.

Thanks Ian.

Yep, I'm enjoying the BB2, and impressed with the quality of the video it can produce in the right conditions. I'm enjoying the challenge of learning how to get the best out of it, and still only really scratching the surface.

It's a real shame Parrot seems to have discontinued it, as the whole package works incredibly well for the price, from FPV through the cameraman and follow me modes to flight plans etc.
Totally agree and looking forward to some warmer weather to get the best out of it and it flies superb and stability is amazing. I have 2 of them now and wouldnt part with them. Ian.

Hi all

Exploring a disused railway station in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia with the Bebop 2.

You can see from the initial shots of the windmill and the debris flying about near the platform how windy it was on the day - the Bebop 2 did pretty well.

It's a great & easy spot to get to for us in Adelaide! Nicely explored from the air @speagles2 Did you do any photography from the ground at all?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante