Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Does anyone know if the Anafi can take filters?

Bobthinks

Reaction score
Can it take filters? I don't see threads on the images of the camera front. I'm on the fence between the Evo and the Anafi and this would be a bigish deal.

From what I understand Polar Pro should be coming out with their typical line now that Anafi has been released, they will be slip on just like the Mavic Pro. Just rumor at this point.

From what I understand Polar Pro should be coming out with their typical line now that Anafi has been released, they will be slip on just like the Mavic Pro. Just rumor at this point.
Thanks. That was the final check box for me. 6 months ago I was 100% on the Evo. Now I'm pretty much set on the Anafi. Parrot may not be perfect, but the promised "X", delivered it on time and everyone is reporting it works as described. The Evo... "everything will be fixed in firmware update in (getdate(now)+ (n+1)*n) days".

Can it take filters? I don't see threads on the images of the camera front. I'm on the fence between the Evo and the Anafi and this would be a bigish deal.
THERE ARE SOME ON AMAZON NO FOR SELL, I ORDERED SOME

Ebay & Amazon has ND sets, little pricey and from China so it may take a month to get them. I will wait until they are available in the US, I the B&H Photo will be one of the 1st ones to carry them.

There are some aluminum push on filters coming out of china. You will need to start the drone and let it calibrate before putting the filter on each time. It will not calibrate with the filter on. We are working on some cheap options that will calibrate if you leave them on all the time. Kit will be $9.99 and include ND8 and ND16 x2, you can double up the two ND16's for ND32. They will be using gel filters instead of glass to reduce weight, size and cost.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut