Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dolly Zoom and SD Card

hahaha...........you are giving in way to easy. I like the free battery idea though :)
Can't beat the $99 battery for free......32 Canadian dollars for the In-App purchase???? Seriously....I assume this is for the follow me and the map. My goodness, I guess this is really the best time to buy the Anafi since I got the extra battery and the In-app for 99 cents (US) a piece....sorry Agustine.....not trying to rub it in -just can't believe it.o_O

Can't beat the $99 battery for free......32 Canadian dollars for the In-App purchase???? Seriously....I assume this is for the follow me and the map. My goodness, I guess this is really the best time to buy the Anafi since I got the extra battery and the In-app for 99 cents (US) a piece....sorry Agustine.....not trying to rub it in -just can't believe it.o_O

Its OK I only had to ration my beer intake for a week to make it all work out :)
The battery thing is a different story as we still cannot buy a spare one in Canada. I can buy one off of Amazon.ca but they come from China and they want 172 bucks so that is not going to happen. Parrot seems to be having a hard time getting import papers for lipo batteries into Canada is the only thing I can think of.
Just might have to get one of my US based friends to ship one up as a gift so no duty gets paid. I'm sure it will all get figured out by next spring. Probably not going to fly the Anafi this winter. The X-Star flies great in the winter and sits a lot higher in the snow lol
Lots of spare parts for the Bebops here in Canada so I see no reason why the Anafi not having the same deal.

Its OK I only had to ration my beer intake for a week to make it all work out :)
The battery thing is a different story as we still cannot buy a spare one in Canada. I can buy one off of Amazon.ca but they come from China and they want 172 bucks so that is not going to happen. Parrot seems to be having a hard time getting import papers for lipo batteries into Canada is the only thing I can think of.
Just might have to get one of my US based friends to ship one up as a gift so no duty gets paid. I'm sure it will all get figured out by next spring. Probably not going to fly the Anafi this winter. The X-Star flies great in the winter and sits a lot higher in the snow lol
Lots of spare parts for the Bebops here in Canada so I see no reason why the Anafi not having the same deal.
If you can wait, we may be going to Canada in December, I can bring one to you. I have family in Mississauga. We can talk the details later. If you're interested. But us traveling is still 50/50. I'll know for sure by end of November.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Oh well my goal was a little humor, not to dig up the past. Besides, what’s that saying about “he without sin” and something about throwing rocks. If I could remember exactly what that is, I’m pretty sure it applies.
Yes meanwhile I can see it with humor too and sure didn't want to dig up the past. But if you comment this way: it didn't apply in any way and hit me personally.
But now: all done and like Agustine said: Happy flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood