Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Drone auto Power On

Georges

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

What would cause the Anafi drone to auto power on?

Drone is on the table. No power, no lights, no fan. Off. At some point, randomly after a few minutes, the drone wakes up, does its normal start up routine, the blue light flashes, the fan runs, gimbal moves. Then the drone enters standby mode, remaining powered. I tested with different batteries 8 times. Same observations: Within 5 minutes, the drone automatically wakes up.

Same issue was observed before I upgraded the firmware - September 2 update.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Georges

Today's tests:

Battery 1 00:07 13:56 06:10
Battery 2 05:34 00:05 09:30
Battery 3 04:58 11:49 01:37
Battery 4 04:56 22:52 07:00

Do the batteries power themselves on if they are not installed in the Anafi? Can you explain the numbers in your post above? If you look very carefully at the battery socket on the Anafi are any of the pins bent or missing?

No, they don't power themselves if not installed. The numbers shown indicate the time it took for the drone to auto power on in each single test. I shut off the drone between each test, 3 trials per battery.

Thank you - tech support opened a ticket, will see what they suggest.

Did you buy it direct from Parrot? If not then I would have thought that it would have been quicker and easier to return it to the retailer that you bought it from.

My delivery driver contracter tatooed **** bird, threw mine from 4 feet high on the pavement, so far it's been ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caddyb0y