Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Drone crash, how to complain to Parrot?

JCamilo

Reaction score
I didn't see any post that talked about this. Where and how to contact Parrot to claim battery fault? I tried the 'support parrot' (Contact our support), the form was not working and it didn't seem very suitable for my question. One of the batteries, fully charged, flew 12 minutes, indicated about 20% of charge remaining, in the next 4 minutes it drained the entire charge and fell. I found him with the two front arms broken. There was no indication of RTH. Can anyone help?

Support /contact us/ repair a product/ choose warranty or not.
4af35f125fc267c8b3cbfde920a94a09.jpg

Sent from1+7T using Tapatalk Pro

Support /contact us/ repair a product/ choose warranty or not.
4af35f125fc267c8b3cbfde920a94a09.jpg

Sent from1+7T using Tapatalk Pro
Tanks, After answering that the drone is under warranty, he informs that this is dealt with by the dealer. So I'm imagining a 'little war'.

It's a game Parrot likes to play - but may workout better & easier if dealer helps out
If dealer says no try to get it in writing so you can then go back to Parrot to fight with them
Document all that you can to support your case
Good luck and best wishes

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I didn't see any post that talked about this. Where and how to contact Parrot to claim battery fault? I tried the 'support parrot' (Contact our support), the form was not working and it didn't seem very suitable for my question. One of the batteries, fully charged, flew 12 minutes, indicated about 20% of charge remaining, in the next 4 minutes it drained the entire charge and fell. I found him with the two front arms broken. There was no indication of RTH. Can anyone help?
This will help you understand why you dropped: Solaris8x86 is offering help and the secret of the Parrot Anafi crash (5/Nov)

Reactions: JCamilo
It's a game Parrot likes to play - but may workout better & easier if dealer helps out
If dealer says no try to get it in writing so you can then go back to Parrot to fight with them
Document all that you can to support your case
Good luck and best wishes
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood