Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Finally Success On Android With Panos Kind Of

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
After many attemps of install, uninstall and resets I did finally get it to show up while flying the Anafi as some have said to do. This never worked for me before but for what ever reason it works now while the craft is in flight.
But now I am getting sometimes a in picture mode a green or yellow screen and the only way to get rid of that is to unplug the cable and plug it back in to make it disappear? Any one else noticing this?

After many attemps of install, uninstall and resets I did finally get it to show up while flying the Anafi as some have said to do. This never worked for me before but for what ever reason it works now while the craft is in flight.
But now I am getting sometimes a in picture mode a green or yellow screen and the only way to get rid of that is to unplug the cable and plug it back in to make it disappear? Any one else noticing this?

I made all three editions of pano this morning. I had the picture on the screen all the time. However, have not yet tried to let freeflight collect the panoes but it will happen tonight.

Regards Leif.

I took my Android tablet and unistalled FF6 and downloaded a older version APK and installed that and video downlink works so must be something they changed in the newer App to not have video down link for my tablet. At least my phone is working now.

I took my Android tablet and unistalled FF6 and downloaded a older version APK and installed that and video downlink works so must be something they changed in the newer App to not have video down link for my tablet. At least my phone is working now.

I'm seeing occasional black screen with iPhone XsMax as well. Unplugging USB fixes it. Never had a black screen issue with previous software. So far it has only happened at startup and once restored seems to stay.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
The problem with the Android 7 inch Lenovo Tab 3 Essential is they stopped making them and supporting any OS upgrades. Its only a couple years old but the way things move so fast in the tech world who knows maybe its just out dated now. :unsure::(

You are using the previous FF6 version with controller and drone updated?
It work well?

You are using the previous FF6 version with controller and drone updated?
It work well?

No, I just wanted to see if video would come back on the screen from the Anafi and it did so this told me there was nothing wrong with my cables or my tablet. The problem lies in the new App and some Android devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024