Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Firmware update Mambo Fly

newdroneuser

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the Mambo drone and cannot use with FreeFlight app on iPads as requires update to firmware. I can find all the instructions on how to do it but not the actual file. On the Parrot support page the link downloads the rolling spider update. Any help on locating the file would be great? Any tips would also be most welcome as I usually update my other mini drones using Bluetooth with no issues. I have 6 to update as I use in schools. Thank you in anticipation someone can point me in the right direction.

When I updated my a few weeks back, I recall the file not being named specifically Mambo. You probably do have the correct file.
Worked for me anyway.

Rolling Spider looks like a very similar drone so it’s probably the same FW for both.

Hello,

may I ask you, I bought the Mambo recently. Smartphone app informed me about the need of updating the firmware. By the app and Bluetooth it was taking ages, so I'd like to do it using laptop and the usb cable. I downloaded the firmware here: Parrot Mambo drone downloads | Parrot Support Center . But the file name is rollingspider_update_5.plf. Is it correct one?

And about the update, is it sufficient to copy this file simply to the drone or is any laptop SW needed for the drone firmware update?

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem