Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan export?

Simon H

Reaction score
Now that I have flight plan and have tested it a couple of times with success, I'm very keen to use my iPad to create and edit flight plans and just download them or share them to the app on my phone for use. I kind of expected creating one in my account on the iPad, it would show up in the plans on my phone ready to use. (Same account) Being able to plan flights the evening before a trip is great, but it's a pain on the phone.

I already hate editing flight plans on my phone, it is just too fiddly for my big old hands. And I've only had this add-on a matter of hours. I'm sure other Parrot fliers have encountered this and found a way?

I tend to just remote desktop into my phone from my PC using teamviewer

Oh man I just set this up on my Android phone and I am liking it :) Excellent tip. Nice large monitor screen to see what you are doing and a mouse to control your way points. What a bonus (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: ifana
Oh man I just set this up on my Android phone and I am liking it :) Excellent tip. Nice large monitor screen to see what you are doing and a mouse to control your way points. What a bonus (y)(y)(y)
Another option for Samsung users is DEX. Aliexpress already has a very cheap adapter for connecting Samsung galaxy phones to a large monitor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood