Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

@abant
I have been noticing that when making a flight plan using the points web page if I click on the imperial it will show feet for my selection. Once I have made my flight plan and save it and download it for transfer to FF6 the numbers are no where even close to what I had inputted. The numbers are in meters but my FF6 is set up for imperial so it should be showing imperial numbers and not metric. If I go into my settings in FF6 and change it to Metric the numbers on the flight plan change to a much lower value.
Hope you understand what I am saying. If people don't check the final plan this could be a big problem for them.

Reactions: abant
A big request to iPhone / iPad users: please make sure that FF6 can open the flight plan file and its contents match what you did on the site.
Hi,
Sorry but I can't open a Points FP on my iPad or iPhone ... I don't know if I make a mistake . The IOS files generated are in the good folder on the device but nothing is open in FF6...

Hi,
Sorry but I can't open a Points FP on my iPad or iPhone ... I don't know if I make a mistake . The IOS files generated are in the good folder on the device but nothing is open in FF6...
Thank you very much for checking. This means that the file contains some kind of error. A comma may have been omitted somewhere, or an extra space may have been inserted. I will search. I don't know what the guys from Parrott were doing, but when opening a file, even the number of spaces at the beginning of lines is checked. You can help me a lot if you make two identical flight plans - one in FF6 and the other on the site-and pass them to me for comparison. The exact match of coordinates is not important. The same order and number of actions are important.

Hi,
I think I found and fixed the error. Please check it.

I think I found and fixed the error. Please check it.
Yes !!! its better, now I see the FP created with points ... (y).. but the tilt parameter and the angle are not reported on FF6... .:unsure:
Another things, when we save on "points plan" on your site, the actions are not saved on my Macbook or iPad .

Yes !!! its better, now I see the FP created with points ... (y).. but the tilt parameter and the angle are not reported on FF6... .:unsure:
Another things, when we save on "points plan" on your site, the actions are not saved on my Macbook or iPad .
Could you tell us the names of the plans you have created? I'll check the information on the server.

Could you tell us the names of the plans you have created? I'll check the information on the server.
Just for info, I have created a FP Mageisberg 4 and here are screenshots on android and iOS .
Hope that help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200614-223115 Android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614-223115 Android.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20200614-223127Android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614-223127Android.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1734 IOS.PNG
    IMG_1734 IOS.PNG
    5.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1735 IOS.PNG
    IMG_1735 IOS.PNG
    162.9 KB · Views: 7
Just for info, I have created a FP Mageisberg 4 and here are screenshots on android and iOS .
Hope that help
I really appreciate your help. Unfortunately, without an Apple device, I can't check the error correction and would like to ask you to do it again. At the moment, I fixed an error that caused information about actions not to be uploaded to the map when clicking "Insert" or "Load", although the actions themselves are saved in the database. But I'm not sure that was the only problem.

If the error in flight plans for iOS still persists, then I can only fix it with your help.
You can help me a lot if you make two identical flight plans - one in FF6 (iOS!) and the other on the site, and pass them to me for comparison. The exact match of coordinates is not important. The same order and number of actions are important.

If the error in flight plans for iOS still persists, then I can only fix it with your help.
You can help me a lot if you make two identical flight plans - one in FF6 (iOS!) and the other on the site, and pass them to me for comparison. The exact match of coordinates is not important. The same order and number of actions are important.
Yes Now I see the actions in the load option (y) It will be easier to compare the release in FF6 and in Points .

I'm not sure if it's the same ... but maybe it can help you ..?

Attachments

• Mageisberg 5 FF6.zip
    302.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Mageisberg 5 Points.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
Many thanks!
Let's compare the same plan open on different devices. I attach two archives - for Android and for iOS. The plan for Android looks like this:
1592213396026.png
Could you show what the FF6 action sequence looks like for iOS from the attached file "A0B8CF64-CBE1-9F21-04E8-0D476A83FB15.zip"?

Attachments

• A0B8CF64-CBE1-9F21-04E8-0D476A83FB15.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Mageisberg Prueba.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
As you can see, the IOS FP is not partially the same:
- on IOS the plan is closed
- on IOS the beginning is on film not in photo mode
- the tilt and the angle are not present

Attachments

• IMG_1736.PNG
    IMG_1736.PNG
    149.1 KB · Views: 3
As you can see, the IOS FP is not partially the same:
- on IOS the plan is closed
- on IOS the beginning is on film not in photo mode
- the tilt and the angle are not present
The error has been fixed. But we need to be sure. Please check the FF6 iOS sequence of actions in the attached file

Attachments

• EFB81749-802A-E639-6192-C1B389D46075.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Mageisberg Prueba 2.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
New page functionality.
Added saving of takeoff parameters to the database.
When you click "Load" button, WPs are loaded and the saved takeoff parameters are set.

There are no takeoff data in previously saved flight plans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73