Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

The error has been fixed. But we need to be sure. Please check the FF6 iOS sequence of actions in the attached file
Well done !!!!
The only difference between IOS and Android is the the FP on IOS is closed .... but I think that's not a problem.

Attachments

• IMG_1737.PNG
    IMG_1737.PNG
    5.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1738.PNG
    IMG_1738.PNG
    153.6 KB · Views: 6
Well done !!!!
The only difference between IOS and Android is the the FP on IOS is closed .... but I think that's not a problem.
Great news!

On Android the flight plan remains opened and this is done intentionally, since I prefer to personally decide when I stop recording.
I didn't add the end command to the iOS flight plan, it's not there. It turns out that FF6 makes the decision itself?

Reactions: zandoli
UFF... I see what you mean. After all, I read through Google.Translator and this makes it difficult to understand. If you want, I will disable this function. After completing the flight plan, the drone will remain at the last point. I think that's better?

There is one thing I didn't mention. When we create a flight plan in FF6, in the last point is always automatically added the action of stopping the photo-video shooting. When generating a plan on the site, this action is not created and shooting continues.

Last edited:
UFF... I see what you mean. After all, I read through Google.Translator and this makes it difficult to understand. If you want, I will disable this function. After completing the flight plan, the drone will remain at the last point. I think that's better?

There is one thing I didn't mention. When we create a flight plan in FF6, in the last point is always automatically added the action of stopping the photo-video shooting. When generating a plan on the site, this action is not created and shooting continues.
Can an option be added?
"Stop recording upon completion"

Yes I think that's better !!!
Thanks a lot ... top work (y)

Would make editing footage easier, especially when one uses a flight plan repeatedly(at a construction site, etc).

Uh ... No. This cannot be done yet. The POI is still one. If you move it, all WP's that have "Follow POI"=yes set will turn on it.

I don't plan to change that yet. If you want to shoot two objects (or more), it is wise to make several flight plans.

Welcome.
You do a great job. :)
When will you be able to add more POIs?
greetings

@abant
I have noticed when saving my flight plans on the points page it is saving two copies. One at 2020-06-17 18:11:00 and the other at 2020-06-17 18:11:09
Is there a reason for this?

@abant
I have noticed when saving my flight plans on the points page it is saving two copies. One at 2020-06-17 18:11:00 and the other at 2020-06-17 18:11:09
Perhaps you have clicked the download twice? Double click?

It can be that the double click speed is not optimal for your "one click" usage

Hi
Perhaps I make a mistake but I can't save or create a FP orbit, spiral and trefoil on my Mac ?
I have this popup..

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-06-17 à 18.11.50.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-17 à 18.11.50.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
@abant
This is not a bug, this is a "feature". When you click "Create files", automatic saving is performed. If you clicked "Save" before that, you will get two copies of the same plan.

And I have some good news. I need a few minutes to write about it.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
The functionality of all pages is put together. The "Points" page is now simply called "flight plan". On this page, you can create a custom flight plan from points, as well as add orbits, spirals, and trefoil in any combination. The action is selected in the "Click on the map" field.
1592420635672.png
This is the first.

Second.
The orbit has changed significantly, as has the spiral and the trefoil.
These primitives are not created immediately. The first click on the map creates a "draft" so that you can select the correct radius and starting point. That is, just as it was on the old pages. However, at your request, I removed the azimuth. Now to select the starting point, you specify the angle in degrees measured relative to the direction to the North. You can also specify which way from the North.

1592421210918.png

You can choose a different orientation of the drone during the flight in orbit:
1. POI. The drone looks at the POI wherever it is.
1592421401264.png

2. Center. The drone looks at the center of the orbit.
1592421457313.png

3. North - respectively. Don't forget that Yaw is always measured counterclockwise.
1592421550497.png

4. Course. There are opportunities for interesting options here. For example:
1592421802691.png

Similar features are found in spirals and trefoils.
Other functionality has not changed. You can choose the direction of flight, the number of ascents, the number of turns, the type of trefoil, etc., as well as work with actions at each point.

Plan de vuelo
План полёта
Flight plan

Whaou !!! I have to take a vacation to try all these possibilities :p very very great work(y)

This is not a bug, this is a "feature". When you click "Create files", automatic saving is performed. If you clicked "Save" before that, you will get two copies of the same plan.

And I have some good news. I need a few minutes to write about it.

Good to know that I am not a dumbass after all. LOL

I think that the presence of such a tool allows us to think well and prepare a professional shooting of the object. Especially if you take a laptop with you. If you carefully study and organize the video, you can create your own library of plans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryontarded