Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

Not sue what I am doing wrong
Using IOS - just creating WP's to follow path with camera / yaw pointing forward - no POI needed
I create flight plan with Not Following POI box checked
Base of Yaw box = Course
Yaw =0 with static box checked
Looks ok on Flight Plan but when loaded into iphone there is a POI & camera / yaw keeps pointing at POI?

Not sue what I am doing wrong
Using IOS - just creating WP's to follow path with camera / yaw pointing forward - no POI needed
I create flight plan with Not Following POI box checked
Base of Yaw box = Course
Yaw =0 with static box checked
Looks ok on Flight Plan but when loaded into iphone there is a POI & camera / yaw keeps pointing at POI?
What did you call this flight plan? I have to check its contents.

Your last FP an Android device:
1592928464897.png
The JSON file for iOS contains the corresponding parameters at all points:
1592930130879.png

I would like to ask someone from iOS users to upload this flight plan to their device and tell us if the dots will match the screenshot attached above. I attach a flight plan file. Only the area under the flight plan will be different, since I moved it to Spain.

If the points will be oriented to the POI, then I have to fix this error. In this case, I will need your help again: you need to disable "Follow POI" for all points, save the flight file and upload the saved file to the forum. Please.

Attachments

• 0D85F9B1-3845-DE5F-D631-DB238490E6A1.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
If the points will be oriented to the POI, then I have to fix this error. In this case, I will need your help again: you need to disable "Follow POI" for all points, save the flight file and upload the saved file to the forum. Please.

Your last FP an Android device:
View attachment 4444
The JSON file for iOS contains the corresponding parameters at all points:
View attachment 4449

I would like to ask someone from iOS users to upload this flight plan to their device and tell us if the dots will match the screenshot attached above. I attach a flight plan file. Only the area under the flight plan will be different, since I moved it to Spain.

Hello abant.... sorry for delay had to go to work
I downloaded your zip file FP "TestForIOS into my same iphone 6 and had same results, still oriented to POI
photo attached

I created another flight plan, attached photo from FP, FF6, and zip for Flight Plan " test 20 FP"

It's very possible that it is my phone and more likely just something I'm doing incorrectly -

Thanks again for your support

Attachments

• 20200623_IMG_3240.PNG
    20200623_IMG_3240.PNG
    266.7 KB · Views: 11
  • FP Screen Capture Apollo.JPG
    FP Screen Capture Apollo.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20200623_IMG_3241.jpg
    20200623_IMG_3241.jpg
    954.9 KB · Views: 10
  • C4AE51B6-9D72-348C-C780-93F7502CE4DB.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 3
I created another flight plan, attached photo from FP, FF6, and zip for Flight Plan " test 20 FP"
I apologize for the incorrect explanation. I need you to change this flight plan on your iPhone in the FreeFlight 6 program, you need to disable follow mode for each point.
1. You open the flight plan on your iPhone and see this:
1592979201848.png
2. After that, you click on each WP to turn off follow mode and get this:
1592979317534.png
3. Then you save the flight plan ...
1592979394497.png
4. ... and upload the flight plan folder from your iPhone to this forum or to a private message. You can archive it, but it doesn't matter.

I need to compare the files that my program generates (you have already uploaded them to the forum, thank you for this) with the files that are obtained after saving the flight plan in FF6 of your iPhone.

I apologize for the incorrect explanation. I need you to change this flight plan on your iPhone in the FreeFlight 6 program, you need to disable follow mode for each point.
View attachment 4459
View attachment 4460
View attachment 4461
4. ... and upload the flight plan folder from your iPhone to this forum or to a private message. You can archive it, but it doesn't matter.

I need to compare the files that my program generates (you have already uploaded them to the forum, thank you for this) with the files that are obtained after saving the flight plan in FF6 of your iPhone.

Hello abant see attached files. I disabled each WP from following POI. I did not changed the orientation or direction of any WP's
Thanks again

Attachments

• 20200624_IMG_3243.PNG
    20200624_IMG_3243.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • AB45FC72-FDBC-1D70-D80B-76D2B54A8EF1.zip
    259.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello abant see attached files. I disabled each WP from following POI. I did not changed the orientation or direction of any WP's
Thanks again
Thank you!
Thanks to your help, I found the error. The fix won't take long.

View attachment 4459
View attachment 4460
View attachment 4461

for you to compare :

Attachments

• AB45FC72-FDBC-1D70-D80B-76D2B54A8EF1.zip
    333.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: abant
for you to compare :
Thank you, I checked your files too. The same situation. But it should be all right now.

Besides "Follow POI" I saw another oddity, and I don't know if it needs to be fixed or can be left as is. The fact is that in both flight plans (your and BRC's), there is an additional command in the first WP - "VideoStopCapture", which does not make sense in this situation and is not dictated by anything. The files that my program generates do not contain this command, and this is logical. It shouldn't be there.

Thank you, I checked your files too. The same situation. But it should be all right now.

Besides "Follow POI" I saw another oddity, and I don't know if it needs to be fixed or can be left as is. The fact is that in both flight plans (your and BRC's), there is an additional command in the first WP - "VideoStopCapture", which does not make sense in this situation and is not dictated by anything. The files that my program generates do not contain this command, and this is logical. It shouldn't be there.
Yes .. you are right ;)

New functionality. The "Current plan" tab has been added under the map. This tab displays tabular information about all points in the current plan, including actions. When editing points, the information in the table is updated simultaneously.

1593100687879.png

There is a difference in the Yaw parameter! The table displays the true Yaw, which is measured counterclockwise from the North direction.

• Love
Reactions: zandoli and BRC
Can this guy deliver any more wonderous goodies. This really is an immense effort and sure everyone very much appreciates what you have done for this community, really is a fantastic tool you have created.

I really hope people can donate to encourage more development and show our appreciation. Thank you ?

Can this guy deliver any more wonderous goodies. This really is an immense effort and sure everyone very much appreciates what you have done for this community, really is a fantastic tool you have created.
I really hope people can donate to encourage more development and show our appreciation. Thank you ?
Thank you, it's very nice. However, I know that only a few drone pilots use complex flight plans when shooting videos. This may be due to the fact that building and editing a flight plan on a mobile device is not comfortable. This is why some time ago, this forum discussed the procedure for editing a flight plan via remote phone connection via Teamviewer. But that wasn't very good either. I hope that convenient planning will allow us to reveal our operator talents.

Thank you abant
I was just testing flight plan on my ios device and noticed that some WP's set on course without poi are pointing in wrong direction?
Maybe I am doing something wrong in parameters - see comparisons in attached photos

Attachments

• Flight Plan Test 5.JPG
    Flight Plan Test 5.JPG
    431.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3244.PNG
    IMG_3244.PNG
    237.5 KB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members