Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free flight 6 update 6.4.3 on iOS and Android

It says that the update only improves the stability of the app, not a big update at all

After taking the App update and firing up both my Anafis I had to do firmware update to both.
On the App page it says :
WHAT’S NEW
Thanks for choosing Parrot! We regularly update our application to offer you more features suited to your needs.
This version improves the stability of the application.

Do not see any new features so I guess just App improvements.

I still find that whenever updates come out for FF6 on the iOS App Store, I have to search for FF6, click on the result & then I have the option to download the update, the updates never show in my updates list for some reason. :unsure:

I still find that whenever updates come out for FF6 on the iOS App Store, I have to search for FF6, click on the result & then I have the option to download the update, the updates never show in my updates list for some reason. :unsure:

Are you using a iPad? I don't remember if you are. If so updates will not show for iPads as they are not supported for FF6, only phones.

Is there maybe a setting you have turned off on your phone that it does not show up? I know on my Android phone I can turn off auto updates so maybe just a setting needs changing. 1773

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Is there maybe a setting you have turned off on your phone that it does not show up? I know on my Android phone I can turn off auto updates so maybe just a setting needs changing. View attachment 1773
Good thinking, @Agustine , but I have auto-updates turned on for both devices. All my other app's do it, just FF6 that never has.

Yes I saw that ... and as I fly both with an iPad and an Android phone, I was wondering if I should update the firmware to 1.4.1 with my Android Phone... it should be compatible with the FF6 iOS new version (in a perfect world)...

Yes I saw that ... and as I fly both with an iPad and an Android phone, I was wondering if I should update the firmware to 1.4.1 with my Android Phone... it should be compatible with the FF6 iOS new version (in a perfect world)...
Then is it true, that the iOS FF6 app v6.4.3 doesn't tell you to update the drone's FW from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1???

Usually, all updates for iOS are proposed and do install flawlessly on my iPadMini 4 (even if not officially supported)

Today, I did first the FF6 update on my iPad Mini 4, then switched on the Anafi, started FF6 for iOS and chose the Anafi icon. No firmware update was proposed for Anafi.

I did the exact same thing with the Android Phone, updated FF6 for Android, then connected to the Anafi, a firmware update was proposed for the Anafi.

So my conclusion is the FF6 update for Android did require an update for the Anafi firmware that is not necessary for the FF6 iOS version.

... by the way, the CEC (Canadian Embargo Correction) is due for next FF6 update and will have the code name ‘defrost’

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53