Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Flight Pro crashing/stops running

DCS

Reaction score
Hi,
Free Flight Pro v5.2.4 stops running after 20 secs of running and minimizes itself. I don't need to be connected to the Bebop 2 or the sky controller. Is it crashing? The iPad still shows the app as still being there and I can bring it back into focus, but it restarts.
I updated the firmware on the sky controller which seems to have worked. Although that was not wise considering the software "crashed" while upgrading. iOS v 12.5.5.
-DS

Last edited:
Hi,
Free Flight Pro v5.2.4 stops running after 20 secs of running and minimizes itself. I don't need to be connected to the Bebop 2 or the sky controller. Is it crashing? The iPad still shows the app as still being there and I can bring it back into focus, but it restarts.
I updated the firmware on the sky controller which seems to have worked. Although that was not wise considering the software "crashed" while upgrading. iOS v 12.5.5.
-DS
did you reinstall freeflightpro?

sometimes new update is interfering with old stuff,lots of time if you go in settings,app,freeflightpro and hit clear catche/data you can get it to work too….glad it was that simple 👍

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut