Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free flight pro issues

petho72

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive noticed after updating my ffpro app , the the magic dronies are gone ? When i originally uploaded ffpro , it was 4 7.1 and everytime i update it stays at that . I thought they had 5.2 ? Is this a playstore thing ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181130-063356.png
    Screenshot_20181130-063356.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Make sure you connect to drone first to see if it comes up. Also make sure your logged into ffpro. No longer can use Google so you have to use username and password. You'll be able to tell when you click My Parrot I the app

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks mate that worked when it all connected . One more thing , i noticed follow me is free now , does it have all follow me modes or is it basic ?

Hey guys, ive noticed after updating my ffpro app , the the magic dronies are gone ? When i originally uploaded ffpro , it was 4 7.1 and everytime i update it stays at that . I thought they had 5.2 ? Is this a playstore thing ?
Hi....4.7.1 is bebop 2 firmware and it is latest,latest ios version of freeflight pro is 5.2.2 ,latest android version of freflight pro is 5.2.3.......dronies are still available in ios version,android version button in upper righthand corner is locked ,even in freeflight pro 5.2.1 that button is locked....ot looks like parrot started working on something and thaen just gave up on it

Thanks mate, Yeah they seem to keep trying to improve what was already good app software. Too scared to update from here onwards

My grand dad told me one time: " If it ain't broke don't try to fix it ".
Perhaps Parrot should heed those words. It seems that every time they come out with an update something else fails.
Sorry to hear about you problem, have you tried going back to a previous version of FFP?
I am not upgrading my app from the version I already have because Parrot can't leave well enough alone and my drone is flying just fine.
The FreeFlight Pro app is a really bad app in my book. It's sad that they make a good drone but mess it up with a poorly written app.

Reactions: IronMan
My grand dad told me one time: " If it ain't broke don't try to fix it ".
Perhaps Parrot should heed those words. It seems that every time they come out with an update something else fails.
Sorry to hear about you problem, have you tried going back to a previous version of FFP?
I am not upgrading my app from the version I already have because Parrot can't leave well enough alone and my drone is flying just fine.
The FreeFlight Pro app is a really bad app in my book. It's sad that they make a good drone but mess it up with a poorly written app.

Is there a better app you can use on Android than FFPro

Is there a better app you can use on Android than FFPro

There is an app called FTD-Fly To Discover that looks pretty good.
I haven't tried this personally but it looks cool with lots of features!

Has anyone here used this app?? Is it stable?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame