Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app - With Special Features

Hi JCamilo
I would suggest updating FF6 to latest version to match Anafi’s FW release
Hi JCamilo
I would suggest updating FF6 to latest version to match Anafi’s FW release
Thanks for the sugestion. Why didn't FF6 update automatically? So I just have to go to Google play, and download the application. Is that it? My phone is a Redmi Note 9 Pro, do I have problems? Many unknowns my friend...

I always run into issues updating the app and can't get the 6.7.6 mod to work. When I install 6.7.6 from Google Play and then try to install the mod APK, the installation always fails. When I back up the OBB folder, uninstall the Google Play version, install the modded one and then restore the OBB folder, the app crashes when launching it. When I do a fresh install of either the modded APK (any version) or the official APK (any version), the data sync fails and it tells me to check my network connection (tried WIFI and mobile network and disabling AdGuard etc and it never syncs). How do you guys get this to work?

Thanks for the sugestion. Why didn't FF6 update automatically? So I just have to go to Google play, and download the application. Is that it? My phone is a Redmi Note 9 Pro, do I have problems? Many unknowns my friend...
Hello JCamilo
I have disabled automatic updates for FF6 on my devices so i can manage when they get done - I don't know why your FF6 did not update automatically
Also not familiar with your Redmi Note 9 Pro nor compatibility issues you may encounter or best steps and process to update
I updated (2) devices to MOD v6.7.6 without issues both dedicated to just flying drone- Galaxy tab A android v11 and a Galaxy S7 android v8
All i did was download AnafiPilot1 mod version and install it - I did not have to do any uninstalls or downloads from play store
Also I did not do any backup or restore of OBB folder, never have - both sync'd data fine,
That being said my update was quite simple - not sure how it will behave on your or others devices
Best of luck

I always run into issues updating the app and can't get the 6.7.6 mod to work. When I install 6.7.6 from Google Play and then try to install the mod APK, the installation always fails. When I back up the OBB folder, uninstall the Google Play version, install the modded one and then restore the OBB folder, the app crashes when launching it. When I do a fresh install of either the modded APK (any version) or the official APK (any version), the data sync fails and it tells me to check my network connection (tried WIFI and mobile network and disabling AdGuard etc and it never syncs). How do you guys get this to work?
I had the same issue two weeks ago. Installed 6.7.5 from Google Play which then crashed from the first screen. Couldn't scroll down the terms of use to be able to accept them. My device is Redmi Note 8. It worked with all the pervious FF6's official and moded. I was desperate and made a feedback report to internal MIUI tool with the crashed file. Now I don't know if this helped but when I tried after a few days it seemed to download both 6.7.5 and 6.7.6 after each other. Everything is fine now. While it was not working with FF6 I was flying with Auriga Anafi which has also some more advantages.

So if you guys do a fresh install of the modded APK 6.7.6 it downloads/syncs additional data just fine? I'm using a Samsung S21 btw.

@Tasos Delaportas thanks for mentioning Auriga - I didn't know this existed. Might use it until I manage to get this FF6 mod working again...

Reactions: Tasos Delaportas
So if you guys do a fresh install of the modded APK 6.7.6 it downloads/syncs additional data just fine? I'm using a Samsung S21 btw.

@Tasos Delaportas thanks for mentioning Auriga - I didn't know this existed. Might use it until I manage to get this FF6 mod working again...
Another forum member was running into issues with installing modified FF6 on a Samsung S21 -
See post #303 in this thread, he had to enable "Developer Mode"
Have also seen comments from other users use this to resolve data sync errors

Another forum member was running into issues with installing modified FF6 on a Samsung S21 -
See post #303 in this thread, he had to enable "Developer Mode"
Have also seen comments from other users use this to resolve data sync errors
I've same problem with my Samsung A32 phone. Everythings work fine until I update os android to release 11 (Samsung update). Since than, I tried to install ff6 mod but I can't. Web connectin error appeared. I've developer setting on and all other apps works fine. Official ff6 work fine too, of course.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-153823_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-153823_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: nonamepilot

Its good to have a second phone (not expensive one) for all these cases. You can have the modded FF6 in one and the official in the other and Auriga in both for instance...

Hello I am new and I don't find the link to download ff6 modified FFC mod. And explanation how to use it. Could you support me?
Thanks

The link to the downloads is in the first post of this thread. If you read the entire thread you will understand how to install and use the modified app.

Thanks, I see and I upload the last apk. I allowed external apk on my phone but infortunatly when I launch it at the end I a message that the updated was not install.
Have you already see this trouble. I try to do it on another phone at the and of this week to see if it's work.
In addition anyone use auriga anafi that have easy management of FCC mode? It seams since august 21 there is trouble of video return!!
Thanks in advance for your support.

BR

Thanks I put in developper mod but I have still the same trouble. the apk has not been install.

Thanks, I see and I upload the last apk. I allowed external apk on my phone but infortunatly when I launch it at the end I a message that the updated was not install.
Have you already see this trouble. I try to do it on another phone at the and of this week to see if it's work.
In addition anyone use auriga anafi that have easy management of FCC mode? It seams since august 21 there is trouble of video return!!
Thanks in advance for your support.

BR

You need remove the original FF6 before installing the MOD version. Android will not overwrite folders/existing data with another app which has different signing key.

OK understood it mean the mod version fully replace the official version and all the folder is note loose by removing official version...? At the end we keep our photo and video we have on the app? We don't need official version? I am little surprised mod version is only 69MB and official version is more than 400Mb. What is the difference. Only fcc mode and battery management?
Thanks in advance

The official the version has the OBB file with it. Before you delete the old version you can copy the OBB version over, delete the app, install the modded app, copy OBB file back over.

OBB file resides in ANDROID -> OBB -< Com.parrot.freeflight6

The official the version has the OBB file with it. Before you delete the old version you can copy the OBB version over, delete the app, install the modded app, copy OBB file back over.

OBB file resides in ANDROID -> OBB -< Com.parrot.freeflight6
Hello really thanks it's seems perfect. I Have just to test it now....
I have additionnal question. I see in panorama mode raw shooting is not available (DNG). It is also like that in official app. Do you think it is possible to modify this point in the modify app? At minimun for horizontal and vertical panoramo. For 360° pano as it is request more ressources I understood it could be really difficult....
Thanks in advance

You will need to give a bit more information for us to help you.
Can you please list the steps that you took to install the app?
Also what device are you installing it on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB