Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 - not on the App Store anymore?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what you get if you click on the Google play store link on this page.

284mb in size
The one I just downloaded is only 270mb in size ?
Wonder why?

OK so I went ahead and deleted my last updated FF6 which was V6.5.3 from the google play store yesterday. As many of you know the App is gone again today. So I downloaded the App from the link that IM35461 had posted from the UK site. He said his was 284 mb in size and the one I downloaded is 270 mb in size.
I installed the app and fire up the Anafi and sure enough there was a firmware up date for the RC and the Anafi.
The up date went smoothly. After the up date it had my camera in red and wanted me to do a camera calibration which I did. The calibration was different then any that I have seen in the past. Had a few more twists and turns added to it from what I could tell.
Other thing I have noticed is my flight count sits at 36 when I have well over 300 flights.
Also the Follow Me & Flight Plan are locked that I had bought wants me to purchase it again. ?
No flights as it is raining at the moment .

OK so I went ahead and deleted my last updated FF6 which was V6.5.3 from the google play store yesterday. As many of you know the App is gone again today. So I downloaded the App from the link that IM35461 had posted from the UK site. He said his was 284 mb in size and the one I downloaded is 270 mb in size.
I installed the app and fire up the Anafi and sure enough there was a firmware up date for the RC and the Anafi.
The up date went smoothly. After the up date it had my camera in red and wanted me to do a camera calibration which I did. The calibration was different then any that I have seen in the past. Had a few more twists and turns added to it from what I could tell.
Other thing I have noticed is my flight count sits at 36 when I have well over 300 flights.
Also the Follow Me that I had bought is not high lighted and wants me to purchase it again. ?
The app is a beta of old 6.52 and the firmware of anafi and controller is new beta.... very strange..

Also the Follow Me & Flight Plan are locked that I had bought wants me to purchase it again. ?

Indeed, I had to do the drone on level ground camera calibration and my flights all took a time to come back (only 81 for me).

My phone claims 284mb, very odd...

Screenshot_20190829-171349.png

You are correct also app purchases don't work :(

Even my older Android devices running the older version of FF6 has the in App purchase locked out.
When they get this straightened out this better be one heck of a better update LOL

Reactions: MustangPhil
In response to the in app purchase.
I could not purchase or update past purchase either.
But if you click to buy again, it comes up with Google pay and it says visaxxxfake. I just clicked that and it purchased without cost to me. I'm guessing that because its a test version for maybe developers, that in app purchase is free.

Thanks for the tip and you get both apps for the one fake purchase.

I wonder if the purchases also don't work because the app is missing from the Google Play Store?

Screenshot_20190829-184300.png

Ya I think that is the reason. Probably has nothing to reference to see if you really purchased it or not.
I got it to work on my newer Android phone but my older one that cannot be updated to Android 7 will not purchase them. No idea why.
I opened up the post for this update and made it a sticky so lets try and keep posts related to the update over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01