Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 problem "can't detect your controller"

On Iphone I had connection problems when I used an unofficial apple cable. Since I use the original cable of my iphone, no problem. So I'm also thinking about a cable problem

Today's news, I just spoke with the tech support of the shop I bought it from. They advised me to bring it back to them so they can confirm the problem and quote "probably give me a new one".

I'll keep you all posted.
Thanks again for all the advice.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting back in the air. I really like this little drone.

I have similar problem here! The controller USB port seems to have lost fixed position and its a bit loose, resulting in only charging the phone (and only if I apply some light pressure from one side), but fails to be recognized by phone. I had no major incident with it (like phone dropping or uncautious movement), and I don´t think this part is properly robust to avoid this thing to happen.

Anyway, my drone is still on warranty, so I´m thinking on returning for being repaired. Problem is Fnac (from where I bought it) it´s asking for complete product return (including drone), and I´m still able to use flying it with my phone directly (not using the controller), so I would want to return only the faulty part.

Do you think Parrot will take responsibility on their product or they´ll try to claim improper use (what I know that it´s not). Have you heard from other problems with Parrot support service?

If it is still under warranty from the place that you bought it from then, as I understand it, Parrot will want you to return it there. Normally a supplier will want everything returned that was sold to you before they will issue a replacement.

Another member of the forum had a similar problem when they were miles away from home in the far east, I think. They got a local electronic repair shop to remove solder the USB connector. If you, or anybody you know, are handy with a soldering iron then they may be able to repair it to a higher standard than it was originally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood