Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight6 V6.7.4 on App Store

yes I did , hard reset and re-calibration as well before this short video, also using all up to date
Manually landing that is most of the time I do, but automatic [pressing the bottom ] or from flight mission could this happens .At the first time I thought maybe has to do with magnetic interference ,some place I know they are but in this particular case in the video there is nothing to interference
all started with latest updates

Flightplan problem solved: (take off no start) I did a drone reset, removed the latest Freeflight and installed it again. Flightplan and everything works fine now and starts flightplan after take off as usual. Thanks.

I had problems with the hacked apps not connecting or not showing video.

I use a cheap garbage Android Sony Xperia X2 phone. What I did was:

1) erase the entire thing
2) install ONLY the hacked app

this works 100% perfect guaranteed

everything else will not work as good sorry

Congratulation highanddry, for me what you did didn't solved the issue maybe needs to do again
I was those day trying find out any clue and yesterday he went to mission for me surprise
What I had always since bought it, flight plant camera till setting never worked using FF6 self but If it was made in another flight plan then imported it worked
Yesterday a short test end of the flying time I set up new mission without touching the till camera setting,he went to mission but after landed and I changed the camera till setting ,then he fails again

I am writing this for the umpteenth time: You should not update if you do not have a problem with your drone.
Unfortunately, drone laws are being tightened all the time. Because of commercial use, they want to almost eliminate civilian drone use. The law says you are not allowed to fly autonomously without pilot supervision.
It is possible that the flight plan has been removed from the new firmware for this reason.
Not sure, that is my opinion.
(I am still flying the 1.6.3 firmware with complete satisfaction and have no intention of upgrading)
me too

New tested done

My suspicion were about since accidentally run a test flight plan without any tilt camera setting

I can confirm after run several test, flight plan is working again

After the latest FW and SW upgrade I did not change anything in the flight plan ,so that made it more confused to find were the issue was, it was just working the way it was

As I told before the Anafi the camera tilt setting never worked using FF6, it went to mission but manually needed to tilt the camera

Since I was using the online flight plan from sparus.online all tilt camera were doing his job so I did not again thought that the issue was related to tilt camera
The different now is after latest updates the imported flight Plan made online will not go to mission if any setting below TAKEOFF are made

Now what I found in my particular case is If I don't put any tilt setting at the begin of the mission in other words below takeoff but in the first or any other waypoint the mission will succeed.
See attachment

It doesn't matter with version were using the FF6 react the same way I tested with original and mod App I did hard reset again without noticed any improvement the issues remained the same till I found removing the TILT CAMERA SETTING BELOW TAKEOFF

See attachment

Attachments

• won't work.png
    won't work.png
    360 KB · Views: 23
  • will work.png
    will work.png
    351.4 KB · Views: 22
New tested done

My suspicion were about since accidentally run a test flight plan without any tilt camera setting

After the latest FW and SW upgrade I did not change anything in the flight plan ,so that made it more confused to find were the issue was, it was just working the way it was

As I told before the Anafi the camera tilt setting never worked using FF6, it went to mission but manually needed to tilt the camera

Since I was using the online flight plan from sparus.online all tilt camera were doing his job so I did not again thought that the issue was related to tilt camera
The different now is after latest updates the imported flight Plan made online will not go to mission if any setting below TAKEOFF are made

Now what I found in my particular case is If I don't put any tilt setting at the begin of the mission in other words below takeoff but in the first or any other waypoint the mission will succeed.
See attachment

It doesn't matter with version were using the FF6 react the same way I tested with original and mod App I did hard reset again without noticed any improvement the issues remained the same till I found removing the TILT CAMERA SETTING BELOW TAKEOFF

See attachment
that may be the solution to the problem !!

Thanks, @Dirk_ANAFI I updated and ran a few quick flights. Excellent performance. Took a 360 pano from about 125 feet. Couldn’t find the stitch seams. Hand launch and landing. So far, seems solid.
I spent some time, before realised, that first one needs to update controller, then drone software. With older controller software, drone wouldn't update. Have a great flights!

New tested done

See attachment

See attachment

Makes sense! I had a few plans work today and other plans didn't, and this was the only difference between them: tilt on the first slot. Gonna test it a few times and will report back, but tilt looks to be the culprit. Thank you!

Edit: yep, ran a few flights with tilt adjustment on the second slot rather than the first and it all went smooth.

Last edited:
Thank you Rodrigo for finding this work around!

The problem is in Anafi since 1.8.0 and now 1.8.2 not in FF6.
It worked with FW 1.7.7

I made also some tests myself last week with FF6 6.7.6 and Anafi 1.8.2

I created flight plans only in the application not imported ones.
As soon as I put some tilt in the Take-off sequence the drone just hovered there without starting to execute the rest of the flight plan.

When I put tilt in the second or in the middle or in the end of the flight plan the drone executed the flight according to all the settings.

The problem with the plans created on esparus.online is that you always get some tilt settings in the Take-off sequence. Even if you don't choose any tilt you get the default values in the produced savedPlan.json file.
Which you see in the time line of the loaded flight plan and has to be removed and saved again!
Meaning that all flight plans created either online or in the application has to be reloaded edited and saved again to be reused.

I don't know if it is reported to Parrot that tilt in the take-off sequence doesn't work.
Anyway it is good to have it as it was in the past. You get smoother and more beautiful flights like this.

I the meanwhile I asked @abant last Friday if he could separate the tilt settings from the take-off sequence and make sure that there are no default tilt values produced if we don't check for it!
I am not sure maybe with this way we could recreate our saved plans in esparus.online and reuse them without editing in the application.

Hope he finds something!
Br,
Tasos

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320