Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight6 V6.7.4 on App Store

Today I went for a new test ,new flight plan after having weird landing days before, it seem to not approach close enough the ground then it drop him self as a consequence he bounces back ,small crash,camera need calibration after that ,everything looks fine until today with the new test.
I got the same issue ,tried with another device en version even worse no way to use flight pan, back to my default phone I RESET all setting in FF6 then the magic appears Flight Plan worked again

its not the battery?

It is possible that the flight plan has been removed from the new firmware for this reason.
I have flied the "flight plan" function several times after the newly updated, it operate as usual without any problem.flight plan_anafi.png

Last edited:
Reactions: highanddry
Just flew this version twice, smooth as a silk.

The only thing I noticed was a strange (hands off TX) rev up past 300ft, but drone was always stationary after it happened.

I did receive a warning telling me that autonamous flights were not available while landing at 20 feet off the ground which went away. Flying site did have some metal and GPS blockage.

Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Just flew this version twice, smooth as a silk.

The only thing I noticed was a strange (hands off TX) rev up past 300ft, but drone was always stationary after it happened.

I did receive a warning telling me that autonamous flights were not available while landing at 20 feet off the ground which went away. Flying site did have some metal and GPS blockage.
This scenario may be an improved new advice feature while the drone has in weak GPS signal area and the magnetometer was disturbed by the metal elements too under latest firmware ver. 1.8.0!

that autonamous flights were not available while landing at 20 feet off the ground which went away.
Yes, I got often this message before launching in the urban area, but when the drone is in the air it flying normal, please check the map of my flight plan from the "AIRDATA" software, that the yellow parts show the lack of GPS signal, I think may be this is one of the reason that comes this message as a pre warning.
flight plan_anafi.png

Anyone know what the motors revving in hover way up is all about? I can hear it 300ft up doing that. I don't think I was touching the throttle but may have been nudging it by accident.

Maybe tiny bugs landing on or flying under the sonar sensor or the other sensor causing it?

Anyone know what the motors revving in hover way up is all about? I can hear it 300ft up doing that. I don't think I was touching the throttle but may have been nudging it by accident.

Maybe tiny bugs landing on or flying under the sonar sensor or the other sensor causing it?
I think its holding position against the wind.

well the issue remain the same to me again, I thought resetting FF6 solved the problem but not, it sometime works mainly doesn't works as usual, very annoying and wasting time
I use android 9 without any issue with flight plan before last update

well the issue remain the same to me again, I thought resetting FF6 solved the problem but not, it sometime works mainly doesn't works as usual, very annoying and wasting time
I use android 9 without any issue with flight plan before last update
Me too with the same flightplans I've made direct after update. Only take off but not start flightplan. Newer plans working good on several places. So I delete this flight plans first and go back to the same location with new created flightplans for a second test asap.

Last edited:
New testflights today with old and new flightplans (Samsung A5). 3X take-off with no start flightplan and 1X take off with start flighplan on differend places and old and new batteries, 100% loaded.
I'll try another device (new Tripltek T2121 tablet) tomorrow and hope for better results.

Today I tested the flight plan again on an other device, a new Tripltek T2121 and everything updated. Unfortunately the flight plan this time only worked once on 10 attempts after the latest update. (only take off without start of the flightplan). Hopefully there will be a solution.

Does the flightplan work correctly the first time that you try it and then subsequently fail or is it random whether it works or not?

Does the flightplan work correctly the first time that you try it and then subsequently fail or is it random whether it works or not?
Liger, thanks for your question about my (our) problem with Flightplan.
The second test worked. The rest with saved AND unsaved plans failed.
Test one with loaded plan > fail.
Test 2 with new plan without saving: worked:
Test 3 Saved this plan: fail
Test 4 New plan without saving: fail
Test 5 new plan without saving: fail
Test 6 old plan: fail
etc

There unfortunately does not appear to be any logic behind those results assuming that they were done in the same place and both the device and the Anafi were showing a green GPS signal.

There unfortunately does not appear to be any logic behind those results assuming that they were done in the same place and both the device and the Anafi were showing a green GPS signal.
Indeed, special while Rodrigo has exact the same problem.

Last edited:
YES IT IS ANNOYING ,today tried to run different tests
1. with FF6 latest version ,I cleaned the cache with not succeed
2. removed all saved data and setup again FF6 nothing changed not succeed
3. removed data and uninstalled FF6 and installed the mod FF6 FCC _SE version by the way has nice feature but no succeed
4 loaded saved plan and create new one with and without saving it nothing happens just stay hovering
Parrot is ruining my business
Tomorrow will downgrade to previous version and test again

YES IT IS ANNOYING ,today tried to run different tests
1. with FF6 latest version ,I cleaned the cache with not succeed
2. removed all saved data and setup again FF6 nothing changed not succeed
3. removed data and uninstalled FF6 and installed the mod FF6 FCC _SE version by the way has nice feature but no succeed
4 loaded saved plan and create new one with and without saving it nothing happens just stay hovering
Parrot is ruining my business
Tomorrow will downgrade to previous version and test again
And we are the only ones with exactly the same flightplan problem it seems. Btw: I did your steps 1-4 too today... hope we find someting.

If it is so critical to your business, factory restore your device. It will work 100%

I am writing this for the umpteenth time: You should not update if you do not have a problem with your drone.
Unfortunately, drone laws are being tightened all the time. Because of commercial use, they want to almost eliminate civilian drone use. The law says you are not allowed to fly autonomously without pilot supervision.
It is possible that the flight plan has been removed from the new firmware for this reason.
Not sure, that is my opinion.
(I am still flying the 1.6.3 firmware with complete satisfaction and have no intention of upgrading)
You are right. One more question: Is there a way to turn off automatic updates and upgrades when everything is working fine?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k