Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

From bristol

Robbie T

Reaction score
Hi,I hope someone will be able to help.when switching on my anafi and controller 3 I then just checked my settings as I normally do and noticed that the network section wasn't highlighting anything so I checked for updates and saw that there was one for the drone and after it had updated it still won't highlight anything on the network setting?

There is update for anafi and update for skycontroller,make sure you update both of them(trough freeflight6),if you think you have issues with app just reinstalle it,after every update anafi should be reseted(there is soft and hard reset,do both resets),also battery should be reset....to do skycontroller reset you should connect phone to skycontroller 3,in app hit controller icon(next to sd card) and hit Reset....if you have problem connecting skycontroller 3 to anafi,connect phone only to anafi to make sure its connecting,turn of anafi,turn on airplane mode in phone,connect to skycontroller 3!start anafi,check network

Thank you as I deleted app and then downloaded again as you mentioned to do and works fine now so thanks again skydreamer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut