Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GiFi battery vs others

Lamoe

Reaction score
Received 3 batteries with the used drone - 2 are just about dead - the final one would work with controller (less drain) - looking at the 4000MaH from Amazon ($55 ) is the almost 50% price increase worth it? I know the El cheapos all lie. If not GiFi any recommendations?

I am using Gifi batteries that I ordered from Amazon last year. I have not had any issues with them, but they don't have the balance circuit in them so I use a balance charger instead of Parrot's charger

I am using Gifi batteries that I ordered from Amazon last year. I have not had any issues with them, but they don't have the balance circuit in them so I use a balance charger instead of Parrot's charger
I did the cable mod and have 4 that I use with my SkyRc charger. Gonna be selling the OEM and triple charger that came with the drone.

I have been looking at alternative 4000mAh batteries and I can't get one near the advertised weight of the Gifi.
Gifi on Amazon=260g
other 4000mAh= 306g+
What runtime are you getting Please?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame