Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gimbal calibration

Gianluca M

Reaction score
good evening to all
after making the last update, the drone does not calibrate the gondola, after activating the calibration function of the gondola, as recommended by the app, returns the following error:
place the drone on a stable surface

il gimbal si muove in tutte le direzioni , ma l'applicazione non acquisisce la calibrazione

Thank you all for your future advice

good evening from Greece,

try to reset the drone from Free flight 6, after calibrate camera and drone and reset the batteries.

good evening from Greece,

try to reset the drone from Free flight 6, after calibrate camera and drone and reset the batteries.

I did not understand what I have to do

reset ff6 drone and restore battery?

I don't know the procedure

thanks

YES, at free flight 6 application put the button at drone icon and reset it. Calibration camera and drone. After reset the battery that you have. If it writes place the drone on a stable surface try again to calibrate. I think that you fix all.

Try and try again, I think that you fix it. I have the latest version 1.6.1 me too without any issue.

I found and this post

Try to write at facebook Anafi groups, are many there and some guys have knowledge better than me.
If not, you must to open a ticket to Parrot or phone them.

I hope to find the solution and if you find this issue, write us to know.

Have a good night.

Last edited:
Try and try again, I think that you fix it. I have the latest version 1.6.1 me too without any issue.

I found and this post

Try to write at facebook Anafi groups, are many there and some guys have knowledge better than me.
If not, you must to open a ticket to Parrot or phone them.

I hope to find the solution and if you find this issue, write us to know.

Have a good night.
after the reset, on the sd card the txt containing the wifi password is generated, but the gimbal calibration does not take place ... the error remains

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01