Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gimbal failure

TierraCG

Reaction score
Website
www.tierraconsulting.com
Hello all,

After reading through the forum, it appears gimbal failure has happened to others.

I had only 9 flights with brand new ANAFI Work and the gimbal **** the bed.

Won't respond to commands from controller or calibration function.

Any thoughts?

Less than 1 week old....grrrrr.

You have two options. If under warranty send it in and get it replaced. Second option if you don't want to wait is open it up and reseat every connection coming from the gimble and camera.

You have two options. If under warranty send it in and get it replaced. Second option if you don't want to wait is open it up and reseat every connection coming from the gimble and camera.
are there seals they would knlw I opened it?

Not trying to be sneaky, but don't want to void warranty on a good faith effort either.

You will have to peel back the label where the battery sits to get at a few screws so ya I guess they could tell. If under warranty I suggest just getting it replaced.

I had crash where gimbal stopped working,i was lucky and fixed it with reset....place anafi on flat surface,turn it on,in freeflight 6 hit X drone icon in upper part of screen,in next screen scrool all way down till you see Reset button...after reset you will be prompt to do camera calibration....if you dont get it to work after calibration you can open anafi like augustine mentioned or contact parrot and see if they can do something for you if anafi is still under warranty

I had crash where gimbal stopped working,i was lucky and fixed it with reset....place anafi on flat surface,turn it on,in freeflight 6 hit X drone icon in upper part of screen,in next screen scrool all way down till you see Reset button...after reset you will be prompt to do camera calibration....if you dont get it to work after calibration you can open anafi like augustine mentioned or contact parrot and see if they can do something for you if anafi is still under warranty
No luck. Calling Parrot tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut