Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GPS & Calibration

larry31

Reaction score
A comment about always having to do a Bebop2 calibration, led me to wonder if this could solve my problem.
The complaint was that the calibration window was always coming up. The answer was to perform the calibration faster.

I was having missing elevation & distance readouts. Flight plan would not work sometimes. GPS would not show green. All were intermittent. It was driving me crazy.
I never would have thought performing the calibration rotation fast would make a difference.

I did a short test today. This video seems to prove out that theory.

A comment about always having to do a Bebop2 calibration, led me to wonder if this could solve my problem.
The complaint was that the calibration window was always coming up. The answer was to perform the calibration faster.

I was having missing elevation & distance readouts. Flight plan would not work sometimes. GPS would not show green. All were intermittent. It was driving me crazy.
I never would have thought performing the calibration rotation fast would make a difference.

I did a short test today. This video seems to prove out that theory.
Nice, sometimes, with little effort I, I get it right

Thanks for the Quality Assurance test.

And you can get a handy backpack to put your drone and stuff in too. Save taking the cupboard everywhere. Ian

Ha Ha ! At my age, I don't like to bend any more than I need to. Maybe I can get a folding table that would fit into a back pack.

Actually, I was recording 3 different things to make that video. Balancing all 3 made for a bit of editing to blend everything down to make sense of what I wanted to show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut