Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Grand Union Canal Flight - UK Anafi

Glad to see you got out & captured some nice scenery! The backward reveals & flying over things at close range are the highlights for me in this one. Looking forward to seeing more explorations from your travels. :)

Thanks for taking the time to view, I appreciate it. I’m still very new to the flying but having great fun

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
I have a few comments. Please don't consider them criticisms, just observations from an old videographer.
Pans, 360's, zooms, orbits, and gimballing up or down are better done s-l-o-w-l-y.....really s---l---o---w---l---y. Set the camera parameters in film even slower than the default, or just tickle the controls. The autonomous flight modes are fantastic but take some time to set up correctly......practice, practice, practice.

Here is an example: A lesson in not flying straight lines

Fast cutting is similar....three second cuts of still subjects will make the viewer dizzy. Try various dissolves in your post production. I'm using Shotcut and there is a big learning curve but eventually the results will be nearly professional.

Watch lots and lots of other Parrot videos for both how to's and how not to's!

I'm a brand new drone user but I have movies from 50 years ago when I started learning this stuff. Over-controlling the drone was my initial problem. Have fun!!!! :geek:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut