Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from France

jason38

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just bought ANAFI from parrot...
I already own a mavic pro since 3 years now, really happy with it, but became too big and heavy in my backpack..and also too loud for me...
So, after looking for what drone will fit my needs, it apeared that the parrot anafi is the best..

I did my first flight today, and, first questions came immediately in mind...

As I used "mavic pilots" a LOT while using my Mavic pro, found useful infos there, and helped some new pilots to avoid crashes or fix issues, i hope this forum can do the same about ANAFI....

Thank you all for future help and shares about this little big bee!!

Jason

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome from New York.

Enjoy the Anafi. I also have a DJI drone (Mavic Pro) but the Anafi is my go to drone. It's an easier set-up, rarely do I have to do a calibration and I think the FF6 app is easier to navigate than DJI go.

Yes, after a week trying to try anafi, I can tell that its a good drone, very easy to fly and yes, its very quick to unfold and launch...waaay quicker than the mavic, and less loudy, thiner in a bag...
I just dont really understand the way that parrot designed manual flight modes ...strange...
But good drone anyway!!

Hello to a French Fellow Countryman,
Contrary to DJI drones that have a message ‘magnetic perturbations warning’ or such... the Anafi won’t warn you. So use a handheld compass (a ‘boussole’ in French) to check the take off area...

Reactions: RivasErik
Hello to a French Fellow Countryman,
Contrary to DJI drones that have a message ‘magnetic perturbations warning’ or such... the Anafi won’t warn you. So use a handheld compass (a ‘boussole’ in French) to check the take off area...
I got that message for the first time yesterday while flying in a preserve. I did many flights and only got the Magnetic perturbance message on the last ones. There were power lines about 500 ft away in back of me and thus I am here looking for answers. I thought it had to do with a large metal key ring that I attach a lanyard to the neck of the skycontroller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut